Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Episode 7 6class with ingame function

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Guys,

How to make Tyranny score drag anywhere on the game?

tw_score_movable - Episode 7 6class with ingame function - RaGEZONE Forums

Thank you :thumbup1:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello sir can you help me on disable Extreme.

I would like to disable it on source because deleting it on gui is not the best thing to do.

If someone knows how to edit it then he could enable it.

try to explore in default.charclass

PM me

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
guys who have already fix the global ranking, level, rich and pk? can you share here, because my source is no displaying the top rank, thanks guys

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
then goodluck for using this :)

Good Luck on you also AKA review000! We know you have the capability too! The real thing is how can you UP your own server without the Guide's here in Ragezone. You ain't professional mate you do not own the Source. Why you keep on selling when we just asking for a help? Look @ the old school developer's they don't sell help they guide us like GERBER ETC Like Seiifer Come on my friend Help and share to others also not unless you own the SC has unique features .

crossbows - Episode 7 6class with ingame function - RaGEZONE Forums

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
yeah that`s right, no more selling source if not yours,

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
someone already PM Mr review000? I want to know what he gives for free or not...
cheers...

Back