Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Episode 7 6class with ingame function

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
crossbows - Episode 7 6class with ingame function - RaGEZONE Forums

error no bugtrap, make sure you build bugtrap

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can some one re UPLOAD the FIleS .. thanks

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Read Back you can see the shared reply of Lupin Source & Client

Man do you have a Clean Database? i use yours but freezing my client after log in

Why Freeze after log in ? thanks

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Try this bro sorry cause i do not use this TS anymore

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Try this bro sorry cause i do not use this TS anymore

Hey bro.. do you have cfg of MR. LUPIN shared? fantasy ran

do not use the TS client shared.. try this one compatible and better that client shared here

client:

original source:

Hello.. Can you share your CFG?
GOnna try this.........

back to ran developing.......
Signature removed due to rules violation

good luck and press like if helps to you guys :thrasher::thrasher::thrasher:[/QUOTE]

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey bro.. do you have cfg of MR. LUPIN shared? fantasy ran

do not use the TS client shared.. try this one compatible and better that client shared here

client:

original source:

Hello.. Can you share your CFG?
GOnna try this.........

back to ran developing.......

good luck and press like if helps to you guys :thrasher::thrasher::thrasher:
[/QUOTE]

that client is suck hahaha. this is the one that crash after u log on.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
client is good and also the source u need to explore all to work, your problem about login i think is your database or cfg or odbc just check it

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
G_SERVER_CUR_INFO_LOGIN* GetSeverCurInfoLogin () { return (G_SERVER_CUR_INFO_LOGIN*)m_sGame; } void LockOn(); void LockOff(); int ConnectServer (unsigned long uServerIP, u_short nPort, int nState); int ConnectServer (const char* szServerIP, int nPort, int nState); int ConnectServer (const char* szServerIP, int nPort, int nState, CRYPT_KEY ck); int ConnectLoginServer(const char *szAddress, UINT nPort=7545); //login port int ConnectFieldServer(char *szAddress, int nPort); int ConnectBoardServer(char *szAddress, int nPort); int ConnectAgentServer(int nServerGroup, int nServerNumber); int ConnectGameServer (int nServerGroup, int nServerNumber); int CloseConnect (void);
S_NETCLIENT.h

i see it. nport 7545 .. why im still not connecting on my server? :( i configure my cfg and param very well. tripple check. but still no luck

How to fix this error?

Execution time : 2020-06-13 17:32:43[2020-06-13 17:32:44] 262,66, Fireworks [Snow] [7D] : À߸øµÈ apply numÀÔ´Ï´Ù.[2020-06-13 17:33:01] WSAWaitForMultipleEvents Error Code WSA_WAIT_TIMEOUT[2020-06-13 17:33:11] WSAWaitForMultipleEvents Error Code WSA_WAIT_TIMEOUT[2020-06-13 17:33:12] WSAEnumNetworkEvents - Contact Event Error, NetworkEvent : 16, nRetCode : 0, iErrorCode : 10060

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
that client is suck hahaha. this is the one that crash after u log on.

Are you sure garinggo?

i see it. nport 7545 .. why im still not connecting on my server? :( i configure my cfg and param very well. tripple check. but still no luck

How to fix this error?

Execution time : 2020-06-13 17:32:43[2020-06-13 17:32:44] 262,66, Fireworks [Snow] [7D] : À߸øµÈ apply numÀÔ´Ï´Ù.[2020-06-13 17:33:01] WSAWaitForMultipleEvents Error Code WSA_WAIT_TIMEOUT[2020-06-13 17:33:11] WSAWaitForMultipleEvents Error Code WSA_WAIT_TIMEOUT[2020-06-13 17:33:12] WSAEnumNetworkEvents - Contact Event Error, NetworkEvent : 16, nRetCode : 0, iErrorCode : 10060

Check if your ports are open.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
client is good and also the source u need to explore all to work, your problem about login i think is your database or cfg or odbc just check it

can you share ur cfg and DB.

Are you sure garinggo?

Check if your ports are open.

Can you share ur cfg and db man ? thanks

im using exodus client and its good to the source

Back