Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Episode 7 6class with ingame function

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Explore default.charclass. . After you see it then you can check the file on glogicserver. .
Are you still using LUPIN's source? SW and RR was already turned on there.

- - - Updated - - -

Exodus man :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
- - - Updated - - -

Exodus man :)

Sorry i can't answer on it. I was referring to LUPIN III's release.

Still, if you analyzed my reply then you can turn it on using the exodus client.

Any further question about it, you can use the help section to ask.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Still, if you analyzed my reply then you can turn it on using the exodus client.

Hello bro. i just want to aks if you try leveditor of mr lupin shared is working?? have u ever done?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

I fixed it thank you man -TAE

Reaction score
anyone knows hot to Fix the Tower Damage Status of per school? because i observe that after the 1 school capture the Tower other school have automatically consume the damage about 50% or haft even they do nothing on the tower? lol

Thanks

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to fix? pet error.
DB:SELECT PetName, PetChaNum, PetType, PetMID, PetSID, PetCardMID, PetCardSID, PetStyle, PetColor, PetFull, PetSkinMID, PetSkinSID, PetSkinScale, PetSkinTime, PetSkinStartDate, PetDualSkill FROM PetInfo WHERE PetNum=5 And PetChaNum=17DB:42S22, NativeError:207, [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Invalid column name 'PetDualSkill'.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
anyone know how to enable loading thread i already enable GLGaeaClient.cpp but not luck

Check maplist.ini for the filenames of loading screens.

How to fix? pet error.
DB:SELECT PetName, PetChaNum, PetType, PetMID, PetSID, PetCardMID, PetCardSID, PetStyle, PetColor, PetFull, PetSkinMID, PetSkinSID, PetSkinScale, PetSkinTime, PetSkinStartDate, PetDualSkill FROM PetInfo WHERE PetNum=5 And PetChaNum=17DB:42S22, NativeError:207, [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Invalid column name 'PetDualSkill'.

Add a column and name it PetDualSkill in PetInfo. Learn to read errors. It's literally written there.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

its no luck

crossbows - Episode 7 6class with ingame function - RaGEZONE Forums

i need a database of this Thread or any one can help, its been a long time to visit this forum and give me a headache..

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
its no luck

i need a database of this Thread or any one can help, its been a long time to visit this forum and give me a headache..

You're not the only one who has the headache to just fix what's been shared here. We all had that too.

Anyways, 1st thing you should check is the error on the FieldServer and AgentServer.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
its no luck

crossbows - Episode 7 6class with ingame function - RaGEZONE Forums

Database is already shared here just download and explore thanks

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
for those asking the database heres the link that we are using and its complete compatible client

Back