Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Episode 7 6class with ingame function

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Exodus client and fantasy clientHow to fix this kind of error?thanks
crossbows - Episode 7 6class with ingame function - RaGEZONE Forums
Up for this, how to solved? I’m using Exodus Mania.exe.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys good day, I need help. When I right-click the pet It will come out but then when I learn a skill it will automatically disappear and never come out again. does anybody encounter this problem? thankyou.

Reaction score
Hi everyone? Plss help what u use Luncher?

Hi anyone can help me how to fix Game.exe missing if i use old Launcher and please share urlauncher use in Exodus Ran thank u

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys good day, I need help. When I right-click the pet It will come out but then when I learn a skill it will automatically disappear and never come out again. does anybody encounter this problem? thankyou.
Back read. this issue solved already

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
help me too. i have this problem anyone know how to remove wing belt etc slot ?

You need to do that in source. There are alot of guides here and if you can't find one, then go to the HELP SECTION.

Help me not to use the editing tools

There are alot of guides here and if you can't find one, then go to the HELP SECTION.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Question
Is the fantasy Ran - Shared by Lupin has complete skills including extreme reboot ? or are all skills here is complete ? The skills of Extreme on that client is mixed up or that's how it is?
Does anyone managed to used EP10 or 11 GUI on this ?
Which is the recommended client to use on this source ?

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Question
Is the fantasy Ran - Shared by Lupin has complete skills including extreme reboot ? or are all skills here is complete ? The skills of Extreme on that client is mixed up or that's how it is?
Does anyone managed to used EP10 or 11 GUI on this ?
Which is the recommended client to use on this source ?

Try it and see for yourself. I recommend to use the one shared by him.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Try it and see for yourself. I recommend to use the once shared by him.

I am using the fantasy ran right now, and i'm upgrading GUIs to Ep 11. I just want to know if the extreme skill is a reboot or an old extreme type ?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
its extreme reboot, the only problem of fantasy ran is the gunner int type skills there`s many bugtrap

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedbacks.

Will try to get back with gunner int fix.

Back