Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Episode 7 6class with ingame function

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Anyone has noticed the issue in rosary ?

When character dies, It only has an option for Revive.
I tried all different rosary, and there's no option for Use Rosary or revive using rosary.

-- Update --

Just a minor issue. Make sure that your rosary are in right equipment position.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Anyone has noticed the issue in rosary ?

When character dies, It only has an option for Revive.
I tried all different rosary, and there's no option for Use Rosary or revive using rosary.

What issue? You haven't try all. Search Resurrection.
Try to dig dipper on the items. All the basic necessities are there.

Anybody fix the TW tower hp?

Can you further explain your problem?
TS source or LUPIN III source?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
What issue? You haven't try all. Search Resurrection.
Try to dig dipper on the items. All the basic necessities are there.

Can you further explain your problem?
TS source or LUPIN III source?

Yep i got it. I'll have to recheck all items one by one to make sure theyre equipped on the right positions. Thanks !

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can anyone help me..? "Fantasy Client"

Problem:
Every time i restart the server , the tyranny war time also reset to 3 hours. the countdown start again to 2:59 hrs..
How to fix this?

Note:
I check the tyranny.ini and there is no battle time. i try to put battle time but its still the same its not reading the tyranny.ini

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Can anyone help me..? "Fantasy Client"

Problem:
Every time i restart the server , the tyranny war time also reset to 3 hours. the countdown start again to 2:59 hrs..
How to fix this?

Note:
I check the tyranny.ini and there is no battle time. i try to put battle time but its still the same its not reading the tyranny.ini

If you could read the previous reply, the sc didn't use battle_time, try to explore sc. Im no pro maybe i'm wrong just explore.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm having issue about tyranny wars in this source because it doesn't get the schedules in the tyranny.ini file rather it is based on the time you inputted in the BATTLE_NEXT_TIME which is, if I inputted 10800 it will run every 3 hours.

Same problem? is this already solve????? i back read the conversation.. and no one answer for this problem how to fix,

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Same problem? is this already solve????? i back read the conversation.. and no one answer for this problem how to fix,
If you want your TW/SW to rely on ini files, you'll have to redo the code again manually for TW/SW and not rely on SC timer.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
the link is already dead can you share the source of exodus

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi guys need help. How to fix this? thanks

Back