Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Episode 7 6class with ingame function

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
boss but when I build it. its only turn like this.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
after compiling. it must be in "_bin" folder inside bin folder . there's a release folder

Hi sir, after compiling I only got this and also theres a lot of error like: LINK : fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file
thanks

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi sir, after compiling I only got this and also theres a lot of error like: LINK : fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file
thanks

Try to follow these guides.
Google search #1

*Side note: Every newly compiled sc creates _bin and some other folders. If compilation was not successful, 1. try to delete all the folder it created, 2. reconfigure Visual Studio, 3. Recompile again. If problem still occur, redo the steps until successful.*

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Try to follow these guides.
Google search #1

*Side note: Every newly compiled sc creates _bin and some other folders. If compilation was not successful, 1. try to delete all the folder it created, 2. reconfigure Visual Studio, 3. Recompile again. If problem still occur, redo the steps until successful.*

Thanks sir, I followed that guide, I googled the errors. Did delete some files and compile. but still got the same thing. :(

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Re-Extract The SC check your VS directories especially lib and include files.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
how to move the level to exp bar

Sorry Bad English

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
anyone who can share me GLSWDefine.h & GLSWPDefine.h of this source.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

how to edit the size of inventory

solved. nevermind :D

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi can i ask what part of CPP i can find The Tyranny Random Buff Declaration ? Tia

Back