Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Episode 7 6class with ingame function

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
How to Solve this issue: After I Capture the Tower other School Has already have 50% Damage in the Tower?Thanks
crossbows - Episode 7 6class with ingame function - RaGEZONE Forums
Did you figured this mate?

Reaction score
What name of this Icon in Source or in Gui? its a weapon icon but i don't know its name lol
(I Want to remove this here.)

Thanks.
7uuwiTM - Episode 7 6class with ingame function - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
where will i fix the tower half hp of other school issue ? is it on source or just the default.char

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Bro do you fix the ui of global ranking? Can you share it i'll help you with your problem in spoonfeed src

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Please re upload the link or share it to me so that I can start parcticing editting the game.

( Newbee ) Player just starting to practice editting.

Please re upload the link or share it to me so that I can start parcticing editting the game.

( Newbee ) Player just starting to practice editting.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi good day mr. Lupin may I ask a mirror for your fantasy ran client, If you don't mind mr. Lupin. I am also open for negotiation mr. Lupin. Thank you so much sir.

Back