Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Episode 7 6class with ingame function

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
GOOD DAY GUYS!!THIS IS NOT A UPDATED FILES BUT YOU CAN USE!!FEATURES:????Server Information????➡️Max level: 230➡️Max Skill: 207➡️6 Class with Extreme Reboot➡️Pull-Push gaming with Skill effects➡️Skill Learn Gold and Stats➡️In Game Registration➡️In Game Item Mall➡️Character View➡️No Reform Card/Max Rv Card➡️AUTO PILOT ON/OFF➡️Tyranny Wars with random winning buffs➡️Huntable Set and Weapons➡️Astral & Dark Astral for last weapons➡️Celestial for last set➡️Contribution AccesoriesCHECK THE YOUTUBE LINK: FILES LINK: CLIENT,TOOLS,DATABASE & ETC. ( I WILL UPDATE THIS POST LATER TO ADD THE SOURCE LINK )CREDITS:EUGENE SAYA OWNER OF FILES.
yes this file is nice to have Lunchbox and land effect in tyranny almost like official and also there aren't many bugs in ityes if you can think of an idea maybe you can make it like this, the file that I have changed to like this.NB: If the source has been released I hope to change the shoolswars to towerwars because on shcollwars it cannot store ranks exceeding 100 users at the time of tyranny.Sample :
you really don't learn @crossbows A.K.A Christopher Torre :junglejane:

Last edited:
Back