Episode 7 6class with ingame function

Page 21 of 38 FirstFirst ... 11131415161718192021222324252627282931 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 562
  1. #301
    Member garinggo is offline
    MemberRank
    Oct 2015 Join Date
    66Posts

    Re: Episode 7 6class with ingame function

    Episode 7 6class with ingame function

  2. #302
    Hardcore Member antivirus273 is offline
    MemberRank
    Feb 2020 Join Date
    PhilippinesLocation
    101Posts

    Re: Episode 7 6class with ingame function


  3. #303
    Member garinggo is offline
    MemberRank
    Oct 2015 Join Date
    66Posts

    Re: Episode 7 6class with ingame function

    Quote Originally Posted by antivirus273 View Post
    error no bugtrap, make sure you build bugtrap
    ok ill try to build all to avoid missing file, will feedback later

    - - - Updated - - -

    https://ibb.co/YLwcGnV

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by antivirus273 View Post
    error no bugtrap, make sure you build bugtrap
    why icant compile this . haha

    https://ibb.co/YLwcGnV

  4. #304
    【Devoure r】 walter307 is offline
    True MemberRank
    Feb 2007 Join Date
    Area 51Location
    239Posts

    Re: Episode 7 6class with ingame function

    Quote Originally Posted by garinggo View Post
    ok ill try to build all to avoid missing file, will feedback later

    - - - Updated - - -

    https://ibb.co/YLwcGnV

    - - - Updated - - -


    why icant compile this . haha

    https://ibb.co/YLwcGnV
    Try to delete the _lib folder and then compile again. .
    "Learn from the Pros"
    "Don't steal, Create, and Innovate"
    "Give credit where the credit is due"
    stay away from
    COMPILE DEVELOPERS

  5. #305
    Member garinggo is offline
    MemberRank
    Oct 2015 Join Date
    66Posts

    Re: Episode 7 6class with ingame function

    Quote Originally Posted by walter307 View Post
    try to delete the _lib folder and then compile again. .
    be right back :)

  6. #306
    Member garinggo is offline
    MemberRank
    Oct 2015 Join Date
    66Posts

    Re: Episode 7 6class with ingame function

    Quote Originally Posted by walter307 View Post
    Try to delete the _lib folder and then compile again. .
    Man thank you. im done compiling

  7. #307
    Member dinjev is offline
    MemberRank
    Oct 2014 Join Date
    99Posts

    Re: Episode 7 6class with ingame function

    Can some one re UPLOAD the FIleS .. thanks

  8. #308
    cyrill cyrill is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jul 2016 Join Date
    300Posts

    Re: Episode 7 6class with ingame function

    Quote Originally Posted by dinjev View Post
    Can some one re UPLOAD the FIleS .. thanks

    Read Back you can see the shared reply of Lupin Source & Client

  9. #309
    Member garinggo is offline
    MemberRank
    Oct 2015 Join Date
    66Posts

    Re: Episode 7 6class with ingame function

    Quote Originally Posted by cyrill View Post
    Read Back you can see the shared reply of Lupin Source & Client
    Man do you have a Clean Database? i use yours but freezing my client after log in

    - - - Updated - - -

    Why Freeze after log in ? thanks https://pasteboard.co/JcSgfWx.png

  10. #310
    cyrill cyrill is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jul 2016 Join Date
    300Posts

    Re: Episode 7 6class with ingame function

    https://mega.nz/folder/zUowAIaK#dwXa...older/nRhmhAiD

    Try this bro sorry cause i do not use this TS anymore

  11. #311
    Member dinjev is offline
    MemberRank
    Oct 2014 Join Date
    99Posts

    Re: Episode 7 6class with ingame function

    Quote Originally Posted by cyrill View Post
    https://mega.nz/folder/zUowAIaK#dwXa...older/nRhmhAiD

    Try this bro sorry cause i do not use this TS anymore

    Hey bro.. do you have cfg of MR. LUPIN shared? fantasy ran

    - - - Updated - - -

    do not use the TS client shared.. try this one compatible and better that client shared here

    client: Fantasy Installer

    original source: New Source

    Hello.. Can you share your CFG?
    GOnna try this.........

    back to ran developing.......
    Signature removed due to rules violation
    Signature removed due to rules violation
    Signature removed due to rules violation
    Signature removed due to rules violation


    good luck and press like if helps to you guys [/QUOTE]

  12. #312
    Member garinggo is offline
    MemberRank
    Oct 2015 Join Date
    66Posts

    Re: Episode 7 6class with ingame function

    Quote Originally Posted by dinjev View Post
    Hey bro.. do you have cfg of MR. LUPIN shared? fantasy ran

    - - - Updated - - -

    do not use the TS client shared.. try this one compatible and better that client shared here

    client: Fantasy Installer

    original source: New Source

    Hello.. Can you share your CFG?
    GOnna try this.........

    back to ran developing.......
    Signature removed due to rules violation
    Signature removed due to rules violation
    Signature removed due to rules violation
    Signature removed due to rules violation


    good luck and press like if helps to you guys
    [/QUOTE]

    that client is suck hahaha. this is the one that crash after u log on.

  13. #313
    Hardcore Member antivirus273 is offline
    MemberRank
    Feb 2020 Join Date
    PhilippinesLocation
    101Posts

    Re: Episode 7 6class with ingame function

    client is good and also the source u need to explore all to work, your problem about login i think is your database or cfg or odbc just check it

  14. #314
    Member dinjev is offline
    MemberRank
    Oct 2014 Join Date
    99Posts

    Re: Episode 7 6class with ingame function

    Quote Originally Posted by cyrill View Post
    5007 mate

    How to know the port of MINIA?

  15. #315
    Hardcore Member antivirus273 is offline
    MemberRank
    Feb 2020 Join Date
    PhilippinesLocation
    101Posts

    Re: Episode 7 6class with ingame function

    Quote Originally Posted by dinjev View Post
    how to know the port of minia?
    s_netclient



Advertisement