Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

GS WebPanel (full features)

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
not encountered on my setup, but you already installed php5.2? in this setup, you must choose exact version, not higher version or outdated.

i encountered problem on solving character level rollback, using your database. even applying the fix script executed on sql. How did you solved this rollback bug?

EmpireZ - GS WebPanel (full features) - RaGEZONE Forums
The database has different structure. So it will conflict for some .exe like GMC and server. But you need to read the red line before you can fix it. I don't have problem in rollback I just execute that script and removed and add it in RanGameS1.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
not true gs but same design because real gs site is ASP / ASPX but this one is PHP.. :D
it's official site since 2014-2016 i think . for newest cpanel like official server right now "new ran online" but only few ppl able to use it

The database has different structure. So it will conflict for some .exe like GMC and server. But you need to read the red line before you can fix it. I don't have problem in rollback I just execute that script and removed and add it in RanGameS1.

you don't have to update entire database, this cpanel only need add some coloumn/table on ranuser. rangames1 n etc just for extra files

thanks for the panel but i cant find admin panel how to view admin panel

you need to fill admin user&pass at WebAdmin db then add some function into your login site.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
This is bk based panel you can use adminpanel from bk panel that is already been shared here.

Not compatible need to reconstruct.
I think TS should remove full features in Title since Admin panel is not included and you need to download separate BK Admincp and make it compatible.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
not true gs but same design because real gs site is ASP / ASPX but this one is PHP.. :D

My point is their theme, maybe they manage to recode the ripped html and recode it with php. thats why I said 'the real web', Im sorry for misunderstanding

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
after some configuration the browser give mi this error can someone please help me I am willing to compensate i just really love this panel but it lead me to dead-end

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Make sure you are running PHP5.2 (up to 5.6; if you know how)

currently right now sir I am running 5.2 tried on Xampp and also tried for my Hostinger Cpanel but not having a good outcome is there anyway you can help me with it sir and how much i could compensate for the effort?

jsz

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello brother, i have sort of curiosity here.
is the point store and the item shop in webpanel, same? i mean those input items on point store in ranuser db, can see also on item shop in web panel?
and then, how is it that i modified my ranuser that can input e-points via codes ( see epoints on webpanel ) but no ran points reflect in-game, is this different db or nah?

thanks, and sorry if i have so many questions, if ever have a clue to fix or to understand this, much appreciated. :drool:

I think ranpoints are per character and not per user, you can either save it under RanGameS1 -> ChaInfo, ChaPointNotRefundable or create a function to transfer the points to your desired character at the account level. hth

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I know this is too much, but can someone pls give a tytorial on this been having a hard time

Has anyone tried this on juver files?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I hope someone will leak this one
EZfyKhH - GS WebPanel (full features) - RaGEZONE Forums

q5udgcV - GS WebPanel (full features) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Not compatible need to reconstruct.
I think TS should remove full features in Title since Admin panel is not included and you need to download separate BK Admincp and make it compatible.

why should i retitle it's complete and compatible. i only remove some features which my client/partner still using full features of this cpanel , like capsule/jacktpot , redeem code, and etc. admin panel is readable if you know how to make it works. for gmc you just need to recorect database name and your xml gmc that's not bigdeal.

where can i find that install.php
there is no such install.php on this release. to configure your server, check out at config.php and web.php

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Server files running fine but i receive this error in panel

Attachments

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi i would like to share this little fix of mine.. PHP Version : 5.6.9 i couldn't find php_mssql.php but i found alternative maybe someone is having the same problem like me so here is my semi fix panel working login / itemshop / news / status / recharge but no admin panel

i use SQLSRV Module for php 5.6.9

Here is the link for the module :

LINK FOR PANEL :

THANKS TS FOR THE SHARE HOPE SOMEONE COULD MODIFY THIS AND FULLY FIXED THE PANEL :D MORE POWER RAGEZONE.

PANEL SCREENSHOTS
AIt93Cu - GS WebPanel (full features) - RaGEZONE Forums
3QG72iL - GS WebPanel (full features) - RaGEZONE Forums
0hYP7NP - GS WebPanel (full features) - RaGEZONE Forums
95t2xKM - GS WebPanel (full features) - RaGEZONE Forums

PS : I TEST THE ITEMSHOP ONLY VIA ONLINE AND CHECK THE DATABASE IF IT'S STORING DATA AND NOT IN GAME.. SO PLEASE TRY IT IN GAME SO I COULD KNOW IF IT HAS A PROBLEM OR NOT. THANKS A LOT.

Attachments

Back