Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Int Gunner Summon Skill for RiP Ran

Reaction score
@justmaine how please?

open the skill.ssf but use the skill.sff that had been share and check everything that you want to get 7-207 skill of gunner then after that install it to your skill.ssf(sweety).. just copy everything from the top.. and after that you will notice there's no summon coz you dont have the cps of the summon.. find the cps in skinobject then after you get the cps .. the summon is not moving.. they are like blade trancer.. now look for the animation of the summon.. i can't tell everything to you.. just explore how to fix it to your client.. but this method is what i have done to my client

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
hey guyz are you using sir geger server files ?
pls re upload it cause the link is dead tnx in advance

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can i have summon effects for gunner int & assasin class for ep9?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can i have summon effects for gunner int & assasin class for ep9?
No one will share it because only few people has a summon effect like official gs style and i swear you can't find a public share source or files any client for that on this ran section unless you buy it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi sir may i ask if you can use this for ep 9 with only six class?

Back