Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Juver source+database+cfg (soon latest GS source)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello where i can fix when i minimized Game after 10minute or 20minute i got disconnected please help or tip

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
GameClient.exe have the options for rcc and none rcc you could also declare what language you want. While MiniA.exe that is the normal Minia like other client using default rcc. Meaning we have option which of the two exe to use. The encrytion thing that is what I exploring right now. hehe

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
sir i wanna ask how to change max damage on this client, max damage is only 60k++

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
GameClient.exe have the options for rcc and none rcc you could also declare what language you want. While MiniA.exe that is the normal Minia like other client using default rcc. Meaning we have option which of the two exe to use. The encrytion thing that is what I exploring right now. hehe
I have done it, thank you very much.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello how to fix activity reward because i cannot see activity reward announce for other player

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
What pass are y'all using for get_item? I tried using 2010 && 2021 on Emulator but it just kept on saying "attempting to generate".

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

help please no global announce activity

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
wow thanks... i think this is a complete.. but outdate source!!!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
UKnowMeKnow - Juver source+database+cfg (soon latest GS source) - RaGEZONE Forums

Hmm a lil bit favor anyone wants to link me some compatible client file where i can find this missing Tia!

Back