Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Juver source+database+cfg (soon latest GS source)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Anyone shared fix for Extreme Male or Female in character creation?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
can't create a male character name it too long with 8 char and name too short with 4 charbut female magician it well to create help please

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
็Help me !!

how to fix create assassin !

UKnowMeKnow - Juver source+database+cfg (soon latest GS source) - RaGEZONE Forums
Dk

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
last problem can't create male magician

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
need help to how to pack it on .rcc i tried the other solution but no luck always d3d Error

Master Summoner
Reaction score
s_CAgentServerMsg.cpp

PHP:
//jdevtodo //enable later when new classes are ready
if ( nIndex == GLCI_ASSASSIN_M || nIndex == GLCI_ASSASSIN_W ||
 nIndex == GLCI_TRICKER_M || nIndex == GLCI_TRICKER_M )
{
 nncfd.nResult = EM_CHA_NEW_FB_SUB_MAX;
 SendClient(dwClient, &nncfd);
 return;
}
Change to:
PHP:
//jdevtodo	//enable later when new classes are ready
	//if ( nIndex == GLCI_ASSASSIN_M || nIndex == GLCI_ASSASSIN_W ||
	//	nIndex == GLCI_TRICKER_M || nIndex == GLCI_TRICKER_M )
	//{
	//	nncfd.nResult = EM_CHA_NEW_FB_SUB_MAX;
	//	SendClient(dwClient, &nncfd);
	//	return;
	//}
last problem can't create male magician

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
thanks a lot sir now working ♥

Hello, did anyone got the same problem with me? when load Magician Male class charset (Class0E.charset) the character inside emulator is Brawler male, not Magician Male. But, when I open Magician female charset (class0F.charset), it has no problems, the character inside emulator is Magician Female.
UKnowMeKnow - Juver source+database+cfg (soon latest GS source) - RaGEZONE Forums
"Magician Male class charset (Class0E.charset) the character inside emulator is Brawler male"did u fix it ? i try change num class in charset but still same // 0E emClass 16348

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks a lot sir now working ♥

"Magician Male class charset (Class0E.charset) the character inside emulator is Brawler male"did u fix it ? i try change num class in charset but still same // 0E emClass 16348

(charset & classconst files)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
can someone share skill.isf with magician skills?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
it too much to add skill one by one with assassin and magician if you want skill assassin and magician have 3 way1. add skill one by one2. csv yes it hard3. fix sourcecode to took ep x files skill to use

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone can help me Im trying to update old charwindow and inventory window interface
Lib_ClientUI.lib(InnerInterface.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall CInventoryWindow::SetArmSwapTabButton(int)" (?SetArmSwapTabButton@CInventoryWindow@@QAEXH@Z) referenced in function "public: void __thiscall CInnerInterface::SetArmSwap(int)" (?SetArmSwap@CInnerInterface@@QAEXH@Z)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone can help how to adjust the time on TW automatic DC when player afk?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone can help how to adjust the time on TW automatic DC when player afk?

I think the players inside the safezone in TW will be DC in AFK, have you tried going outside the safezone and AFK?

Back