Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Juver source+database+cfg (soon latest GS source)

Reaction score
InventoryWindow.cpp

#include "BasicTextButton.h"

CInventoryWindow::CInventoryWindow ()
, m_pButtonSort(NULL)

void CInventoryWindow::CreateSubControl ()
m_pButtonSort = new CBasicTextButton;
m_pButtonSort->CreateSub ( this, "BASIC_TEXT_BUTTON22", UI_FLAG_XSIZE, INVENTORY_SORT_BUTTON );
m_pButtonSort->CreateBaseButton ( "INVENTORY_ITEM_SORT_BUTTON", CBasicTextButton::SIZE22, CBasicButton::CLICK_FLIP, ID2GAMEWORD("INVENTORY_BUTTON_TEXT", 3 ) );
RegisterControl ( m_pButtonSort );

void CInventoryWindow::TranslateUIMessage ( UIGUID ControlID, DWORD dwMsg )
case INVENTORY_SORT_BUTTON:
{
if ( CHECK_MOUSE_IN ( dwMsg ) )
{
CInnerInterface::GetInstance().SHOW_COMMON_LINEINFO( ID2GAMEWORD( "INVENTORY_BUTTON_TEXT" ,3 ) , NS_UITEXTCOLOR::WHITE );
}

if ( CHECK_MOUSEIN_LBUPLIKE ( dwMsg ) )
{
"Call function here"
}
}break;

InventoryWindow.h

class CBasicTextButton;

enum
INVENTORY_SORT_BUTTON,

private:
CBasicTextButton* m_pButtonSort;

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
How to fix the item mixer/crafting system. I just encountered this a while ago :3

Trace string from xml, check if crafting is enable in config setting.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to fix this :)

or anyone can upload GMTOOL

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
any idea to fix this button it to big like ep 10

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
guys where can i edit the color font of item name in uiitemfileloader.cpp. thank you in advance

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
UKnowMeKnow - Juver source+database+cfg (soon latest GS source) - RaGEZONE Forums
How to fix this tray potion :)
UKnowMeKnow - Juver source+database+cfg (soon latest GS source) - RaGEZONE Forums

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
GM TOOL Please :3

Source already been shared. You can compile your own bin. The error solution is also posted when compiling Gm Tools. Start reading on page 32 onwards.

upload compatible base client

Here sir http://www.mediafire.com/file/fx97jtngh6tc17t/Ran+Destiny+11220.exe/file?fbclid=IwAR1CdfL-jN0hzGNNAXnQlEJSED9FRHjuJ13msCD4rFzpnOM_N_wuU4HSqvg

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
anyone know how to fix i check the Instant map in maplist, but Recall failed. anyone help to me? tnx
I also encounter this bug. When entering Instant Map it freezes. Well I don't know if there's any schedule before entering this map. or any condition before entering. Enlighten me about Instant Map. How it works.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Source already been shared. You can compile your own bin. The error solution is also posted when compiling Gm Tools. Start reading on page 32 onwards.

Here sir

man how about the tray potion how to make it work

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Well I don't have any problem with tray potion. Maybe because you add Autopilot Src causing that error.

TMR i'll share itemshop ingame with spit source see ya hope you guy share make rcc and change encypt :3

Can you share your item mall. Encrytion Method alrrady posted. :)

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
any one fix sourt ?Sort has bug in item that has Quantity, if item separately then you use sort to restore all quantity, that item quantity combine but separated quantity dont disappear, it only gone if you do relogin.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well I don't have any problem with tray potion. Maybe because you add Autopilot Src causing that error.Can you share your item mall. Encrytion Method alrrady posted. :)
i didnt do anything with a source.

Last edited:
Back