• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Juver source+database+cfg (soon latest GS source)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
help me AutoSystem

UKnowMeKnow - Juver source+database+cfg (soon latest GS source) - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to fix Inventory This one and Character Info

Thanks!!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
did anyone already try assassin skill dash? i tried it but after the skill is done it is still not aggro even tho i hit them using skill with a dash skill effect how to fix this?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
is this client dont have function for transform chf? that emspeca_transform is just a design or what?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hmm, I read a news and confirm that there is multiple feeling developer here that don't know nothing about development, that keep selling a 5k files, they called, 5K Boys :)

Back