Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Juver source+database+cfg (soon latest GS source)

Master Summoner
Reaction score
why are you all getting angry just because he want to exchange the split source of item mall to other function it his split he can do whatever he want with it . if you don't like it then try to merge it on your own . don't get angry at me i'm just saying .

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
why are you all getting angry just because he want to exchange the split source of item mall to other function it his split he can do whatever he want with it . if you don't like it then try to merge it on your own . don't get angry at me i'm just saying .

thats the angry for you with hahahaha? my g0d what if i say whahahahahaha super angry? do you think before you chat? maybe you hurt? hahahah what happen to you try to understand before you act like that stupid

Master Summoner
Reaction score
like i said i'm just saying if he doesn't want to share it for free then he can because that his split . you're the who's stupid simple merging of item mall you can't even do . you want a spoonfeed type that will just share to you the files with already merge item mall the feature is already leak you just need to merge it on your own . and you can't even do that so shut up mother fucker .
thats the angry for you with hahahaha? my g0d what if i say whahahahahaha super angry? do you think before you chat? maybe you hurt? hahahah what happen to you try to understand before you act like that stupid

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
that's right a lot of message sent to me please share you item shopfor what ? did u help me some ? no but still send me for please share you item shopwhy you don't think it itemshop ingame source time convert it ready share here just try to merge you have hand eye brain -0-

and i told to someone if you have my files you can shere it here aslo im not angry at all

for marky05 don't send pm for free files itemshop again ingame function it ready to share

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
that's right a lot of message sent to me please share you item shopfor what ? did u help me some ? no but still send me for please share you item shopwhy you don't think it itemshop ingame source time convert it ready share here just try to merge you have hand eye brain -0-

and i told to someone if you have my files you can shere it here aslo im not angry at all

for marky05 don't send pm for free files itemshop again ingame function it ready to share

stupld finish i have it

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

then get angry then, nobody cares.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You have it , but you keep commenting on other post to give you the split source for item mall are you that stupid ?

a secret split source a leak again,

I'm sorry right all nobody I dont care you that "get angry"

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
For those looking for Juver Classic UI with ingame mall :
Interface\InnerInterface.cpp(1273) : error C2601: 'CInnerInterface::SetInventoryPage' : local function definitions are illegalInterface\InnerInterface.cpp(1278) : error C2601: 'CInnerInterface::UpdateStatus' : local function definitions are illegalInterface\InnerInterface.cpp(1529) : error C2601: 'CInnerInterface::MoveBasicInfoWindow' : local function definitions are illegalInterface\InnerInterface.cpp(1565) : error C2601: 'CInnerInterface::BasicInfoViewDoubleClick' : local function definitions are illegalInterface\InnerInterface.cpp(1592) : error C2601: 'CInnerInterface::IsOpenWindowToMoveBlock' : local function definitions are illegalInterface\InnerInterface.cpp(1683) : error C2601: 'CInnerInterface::SetArmSwap' : local function definitions are illegalInterface\InnerInterface.cpp(1688) : error C2601: 'CInnerInterface::ItemShopAuth' : local function definitions are illegalInterface\InnerInterface.cpp(1712) : error C2601: 'CInnerInterface::ItemShopVisible' : local function definitions are illegalInterface\InnerInterface.cpp(1730) : error C2601: 'CInnerInterface::SetItemMixResult' : local function definitions are illegalInterface\InnerInterface.cpp(1735) : error C2601: 'CInnerInterface::SET_GATHER_GAUGE' : local function definitions are illegalInterface\InnerInterface.cpp(1741) : error C2601: 'CInnerInterface::VisibleCDMRanking' : local function definitions are illegalInterface\InnerInterface.cpp(1755) : error C2601: 'CInnerInterface::RefreshPlayerRanking' : local function definitions are illegalInterface\InnerInterface.cpp(1761) : error C2601: 'CInnerInterface::RefreshCDMRanking' : local function definitions are illegalInterface\InnerInterface.cpp(1768) : error C2601: 'CInnerInterface::previewItemCheckSimple' : local function definitions are illegalInterface\InnerInterface.cpp(1795) : error C2601: 'CInnerInterface::previewItemCheckWear' : local function definitions are illegalInterface\InnerInterface.cpp(1821) : error C2601: 'CInnerInterface::previewItem' : local function definitions are illegalInterface\InnerInterface.cpp(1846) : error C2601: 'CInnerInterface::ShowPetStatus' : local function definitions are illegalInterface\InnerInterface.cpp(1870) : error C2601: 'CInnerInterface::ShowVehicleStatus' : local function definitions are illegalInterface\InnerInterface.cpp(1879) : error C2601: 'CInnerInterface::LinkItem' : local function definitions are illegalInterface\InnerInterface.cpp(1888) : error C2601: 'CInnerInterface::VehicleBoosterVisible' : local function definitions are illegalInterface\InnerInterface.cpp(1897) : error C2601: 'CInnerInterface::ShowBoxContents' : local function definitions are illegalInterface\InnerInterface.cpp(1917) : error C2601: 'CInnerInterface::SetCompetitionButtonAlarm' : local function definitions are illegalInterface\InnerInterface.cpp(1925) : error C2601: 'CInnerInterface::ShowCompetitionWindow' : local function definitions are illegalInterface\InnerInterface.cpp(1936) : error C2601: 'CInnerInterface::OpenProcessListDisplay' : local function definitions are illegalInterface\InnerInterface.cpp(1948) : error C2601: 'CInnerInterface::ShowExtraNotice' : local function definitions are illegalInterface\InnerInterface.cpp(1967) : error C2601: 'CInnerInterface::pVPTyrannyTowerCaptureResetPos' : local function definitions are illegalInterface\InnerInterface.cpp(1977) : error C2601: 'CInnerInterface::pVPTyrannyShowCaptureNotice' : local function definitions are illegalInterface\InnerInterface.cpp(1993) : error C2601: 'CInnerInterface::pVPTyrannyShow2CaptureNotice' : local function definitions are illegalInterface\InnerInterface.cpp(2012) : error C2601: 'CInnerInterface::pVPTyrannyShow2CaptureOwnNotice' : local function definitions are illegalInterface\InnerInterface.cpp(2028) : error C2601: 'CInnerInterface::pVPTyrannyShowRanking' : local function definitions are illegalInterface\InnerInterface.cpp(2050) : error C2601: 'CInnerInterface::pVPTyrannyShowTopRanking' : local function definitions are illegalInterface\InnerInterface.cpp(2067) : error C2601: 'CInnerInterface::pVPTyrannyShowStartNotice' : local function definitions are illegalInterface\InnerInterface.cpp(2073) : error C2601: 'CInnerInterface::pVPTyrannyShowEndNotice' : local function definitions are illegalInterface\InnerInterface.cpp(2079) : error C2601: 'CInnerInterface::SetNPCItemExchangeWindowOpen' : local function definitions are illegalInterface\InnerInterface.cpp(2089) : error C2601: 'CInnerInterface::OpenProductWindow' : local function definitions are illegalInterface\InnerInterface.cpp(2102) : error C2601: 'CInnerInterface::OpenStudentRecord' : local function definitions are illegalInterface\InnerInterface.cpp(2112) : error C2601: 'CInnerInterface::OpenActivityItemWindow' : local function definitions are illegalInterface\InnerInterface.cpp(2122) : error C2601: 'CInnerInterface::OpenEquipmentLockInput' : local function definitions are illegalInterface\InnerInterface.cpp(2129) : error C2601: 'CInnerInterface::OpenEquipmentLockRecover' : local function definitions are illegalInterface\InnerInterface.cpp(2142) : error C2601: 'CInnerInterface::pVPSchoolWarsScoreResetPos' : local function definitions are illegalInterface\InnerInterface.cpp(2152) : error C2601: 'CInnerInterface::pVPSchoolWarsShowTopRanking' : local function definitions are illegalInterface\InnerInterface.cpp(2168) : error C2601: 'CInnerInterface::pVPSchoolWarsShowStartNotice' : local function definitions are illegalInterface\InnerInterface.cpp(2174) : error C2601: 'CInnerInterface::pVPSchoolWarsShowEndNotice' : local function definitions are illegalInterface\InnerInterface.cpp(2180) : error C2601: 'CInnerInterface::pVPSchoolWarsShowRanking' : local function definitions are illegalInterface\InnerInterface.cpp(2202) : error C2601: 'CInnerInterface::pVPCaptureTheFlagShowTopRanking' : local function definitions are illegalInterface\InnerInterface.cpp(2219) : error C2601: 'CInnerInterface::pVPCaptureTheFlagShowStartNotice' : local function definitions are illegalInterface\InnerInterface.cpp(2225) : error C2601: 'CInnerInterface::pVPCaptureTheFlagShowEndNotice' : local function definitions are illegalInterface\InnerInterface.cpp(2231) : error C2601: 'CInnerInterface::pVPCaptureTheFlagScoreResetPos' : local function definitions are illegalInterface\InnerInterface.cpp(2240) : error C2601: 'CInnerInterface::pVPCaptureTheFlagShowRanking' : local function definitions are illegalInterface\InnerInterface.cpp(2293) : fatal error C1075: end of file found before the left brace '{' at 'Interface\InnerInterface.cpp(1147)' was matched
can't build sir.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone have enough to share the fire?
ByteCryptDefVer1
Has it been fixed?

Reaction score
how to find this in ByteCryptDefVer1.h? the 16bytes?
Change encryption method in
ByteCryptDefVer1.h
*16bytes you can random it.

Back