• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Juver source+database+cfg (soon latest GS source)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
แก้พื้นมีกรอบดํา ต้องไปแก้ใน Lib_ClientUI\Interface\NameDisplay.cpp/.h จะเข้ารหัส RCC ใช่หรือป่าว พอดีอ่านEng ไม่คอยเก่ง

how to enable rcc with Gameclient2 bro any idea? :((
UKnowMeKnow - Juver source+database+cfg (soon latest GS source) - RaGEZONE Forums

and the background display crow name visible when aim them. , sorry for many question cuz i'm newbie
UKnowMeKnow - Juver source+database+cfg (soon latest GS source) - RaGEZONE Forums

แก้พื้นมีกรอบดํา ต้องไปแก้ใน Lib_ClientUI\Interface\NameDisplay.cpp/.h จะเข้ารหัส RCC ใช่หรือป่าว พอดีอ่านEng ไม่คอยเก่ง

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
sir i have a question i was use command get_item but when the item inserted it was bounded? cannot trade drop or etc.. what the solution of that?

look for this HRESULT GLCharacter::ReqGMItem then inside this look for bool bDrop(false);

bool bDrop(false); = Dropable

bDrop = true; = Non Dropable

as far as i know there is if(wPass == 1020) bDrop = true; there or if(wPass == 1021) but its on bool bDrop :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
look for this HRESULT GLCharacter::ReqGMItem then inside this look for bool bDrop(false);

bool bDrop(false); = Dropable

bDrop = true; = Non Dropable

as far as i know there is if(wPass == 1020) bDrop = true; there or if(wPass == 1021) but its on bool bDrop :D
i see but i already fix this issue using other code get item.. tnx for your helping I appreciated your kindness

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
it has a parameter if you want drop and non drop. 1 for dropable and 0 nondrop

actually it doesn't come with a parameter to make it nondrop or dropable in my source but i changed wPass to wDropable then fix some if else in ReqGMItem remove the wPass change it to dropable parameter :D its actually easy to do just follow the flow :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi gusy, anyone here can share skill file upto 237 that is compativle to juver? thanks.

Back