Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Juver source+database+cfg (soon latest GS source)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
แก้พื้นมีกรอบดํา ต้องไปแก้ใน Lib_ClientUI\Interface\NameDisplay.cpp/.h จะเข้ารหัส RCC ใช่หรือป่าว พอดีอ่านEng ไม่คอยเก่ง

how to enable rcc with Gameclient2 bro any idea? :((
UKnowMeKnow - Juver source+database+cfg (soon latest GS source) - RaGEZONE Forums

and the background display crow name visible when aim them. , sorry for many question cuz i'm newbie
UKnowMeKnow - Juver source+database+cfg (soon latest GS source) - RaGEZONE Forums

แก้พื้นมีกรอบดํา ต้องไปแก้ใน Lib_ClientUI\Interface\NameDisplay.cpp/.h จะเข้ารหัส RCC ใช่หรือป่าว พอดีอ่านEng ไม่คอยเก่ง

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
sir i have a question i was use command get_item but when the item inserted it was bounded? cannot trade drop or etc.. what the solution of that?

look for this HRESULT GLCharacter::ReqGMItem then inside this look for bool bDrop(false);

bool bDrop(false); = Dropable

bDrop = true; = Non Dropable

as far as i know there is if(wPass == 1020) bDrop = true; there or if(wPass == 1021) but its on bool bDrop :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
look for this HRESULT GLCharacter::ReqGMItem then inside this look for bool bDrop(false);

bool bDrop(false); = Dropable

bDrop = true; = Non Dropable

as far as i know there is if(wPass == 1020) bDrop = true; there or if(wPass == 1021) but its on bool bDrop :D
i see but i already fix this issue using other code get item.. tnx for your helping I appreciated your kindness

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
it has a parameter if you want drop and non drop. 1 for dropable and 0 nondrop

actually it doesn't come with a parameter to make it nondrop or dropable in my source but i changed wPass to wDropable then fix some if else in ReqGMItem remove the wPass change it to dropable parameter :D its actually easy to do just follow the flow :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi gusy, anyone here can share skill file upto 237 that is compativle to juver? thanks.

Back