Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Juver source+database+cfg (soon latest GS source)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
no pk global,no pk streak,no item mall....if you have update src ^_^ can you share ?thnx ^_^

it is easy how to add the features that you are talking about that features exist in the other source codes shared here in RZ if you don't now how to add this features then this source code is useless for you...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it is easy how to add the features that you are talking about that features exist in the other source codes shared here in RZ if you don't now how to add this features then this source code is useless for you...

can you tell what cpp's do i have to edit for item mall in game? i have source from other game, just tell me the cpp names to edit thank youu!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I just laugh at people who think they have their own files while using company sources. soon i will release latest GS source with complete version client (include old client) :eek:tt1:.
link :
have fun and have good day :8:

LINK : fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file '..\=DXLib\dsound.lib'

anyone can fix this error? i already set on property/link/ input all dependecies but still not luck :(: im using VS V2003

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
can you share the latest client of destiny ran tnx in advance mate

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm using Destiny's client, but it can't read.rcc files. Can you teach me? Thank you very much

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi good day does anyone know how to remove get_item backdoor?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

hello anyone can know fix this issue ?

Reaction score
Back