• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Juver source ep9 new function official

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can someone tell me why my item mall icon is white? (yes i backread the comment and read something about marketico.dds) but what about it?
i tried searching texture folder and everywhere but i cant find it ( think i dont have marketico.dds?) should i create one? if yes can someone tell me how to create it and where to put it ? #TIA

Imgur: The magic of the Internet

also where can i remove the item compound or where i can see the source code of it?
Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
everyone encounter this? i try to merge all the gui in a client. already merge everything, i already check the logs no more missing gui, but the problem everytime i open the emulator, wait for a few seconds then it will automaticaly close. maybe theres some settings needed for this? im using sagupaan client.

Reaction score
sometimes ms is too high even using emulator, no bugtrap but it causes lag
5Mb4A2W - Juver source ep9 new function official - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any Help? i got error with this

D:\Bryle Files\Ran Development\RanThirdParty\boost_1_56\boost/unordered/detail/allocate.hpp(1102) : error C2059: syntax error : ';'1>
D:\Bryle Files\Ran Development\RanThirdParty\boost_1_56\boost/unordered/detail/allocate.hpp(1102) : error C2065: 'hr' : undeclared identifier1>
D:\Bryle Files\Ran Development\RanThirdParty\boost_1_56\boost/unordered/detail/allocate.hpp(1102) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '{'

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The rankings on this source is good i think its better than LG-7 to use even less feature.

Shutelo - Juver source ep9 new function official - RaGEZONE Forums

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
sometimes ms is too high even using emulator, no bugtrap but it causes lag
5Mb4A2W - Juver source ep9 new function official - RaGEZONE Forums
The reason why causing lagging is that the emulator keeps sending spam net messages.
You need to delete the messages to address the problem.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone can help?
D:\Bryle Files\Ran Development\RanThirdParty\boost_1_56\boost/unordered/detail/allocate.hpp(1102) : error C2059: syntax error : ';'1>
D:\Bryle Files\Ran Development\RanThirdParty\boost_1_56\boost/unordered/detail/allocate.hpp(1102) : error C2065: 'hr' : undeclared identifier1>
D:\Bryle Files\Ran Development\RanThirdParty\boost_1_56\boost/unordered/detail/allocate.hpp(1102) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '{'
Any Help? i got error with this

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Error in Default.chatclass/Comment.ini/item.isf anyone can share? Kongouchan

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone who can share the files since the post files need permission to access

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i havent started yet it always have a problem in item.isf i cant change it with my new encrytion

Back