Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Juver source ep9 new function official

Reaction score
may i see your full screen shot of dialogue/npc windows.
im just curious how it looks like.
mine not yet done aligning

Zpk5VAq - Juver source ep9 new function official - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im using Sagupaan Client after change encryption it has a error

Shutelo - Juver source ep9 new function official - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone can re upload source in mediafire..shutelo link not access..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Mega mirror:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
no one will share the compatible client on this. better get some features out of this source and they are selling the compatible client on this source. just contact the leaker.

Chinese Developer
Banned
Reaction score
no one will share the compatible client on this. better get some features out of this source and they are selling the compatible client on this source. just contact the leaker.

you're correct. the guy who leaked this source is not only aim for increasing his popularity, and the most important parts is wanna sell something that havent leak in the market.

an advice for ragezoner, sharing is caring , but we need to respect the owner of the works too.

and dont trust that someone telling that him/her bought that file with $$. i can guarantee sure that if someone bought with their own money, will not share the file like this.

This move is an insult to any author who has participated in the development of the source.

Last word, RESPECT!!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Better to merge functions but maybe someday they will share the client hehe

Reaction score
Download any juver base client, i recommend Destiny Ran / MergedClientReleaseToRagezone
and replace to your .
Hope it help you creating compatible client, Now we can help each other fixing gui.

Password: deleted

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Download any juver base client, i recommend Destiny Ran / MergedClientReleaseToRagezone
and replace to your .
Hope it help you creating compatible client, Now we can help each other fixing gui.

Password: ragezone_ryruz

in this list of client we can use the shared _bin files here?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
and replace to your .

Password: ragezone_ryruz

i save all to old juver editer to csv then use new editer form this thread to load csv then i got bug trap i merge csv it no different all line A-Z is same

Back