Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

juver sourcee updated files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
MiniA.exe is force closing and GameEmulator won't load (Blackscreen only). Anyone know how to fix it?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
whats new?
- item mall
- classic ui
- live global ranking
- new in game user panel
- inventori lock features

link :
base client sagupan ran
why did you share this source and then delete autosystem?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
what section on db you manage to edit to make this functions work sir? ty for the answer if you have.

Thanks, got mine fixed
UKnowMeKnow - juver sourcee updated files - RaGEZONE Forums

care to share how you fix it sir?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
why my minia.exe does close automatically? I already replace the minia from the source code.. thanks!

btw, i'm using the client (with MiniA2 renamed to MiniA from the compiled source) which separates the server files via VM. TIA to those could answer this.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone could help me to fix the auto close of MiniA.exe? thank in advance! :)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
sir any tips for fixing of double rangkings what parts of database can i fix this ?

I didn't do anything to top rich code. It just updates automatically when I tested the pk rankings.

sir any tips for fixing of double rangkings what parts of database can i fix this ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
don't stress out yourselves in global ranking, it's more easier to update the current pk ranking, no dll required less hassle

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I would like convert gametime to v-point (BattlePoint).Can someone help me?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
don't stress out yourselves in global ranking, it's more easier to update the current pk ranking, no dll required less hassle

hello, how can i make the buttons on the ranking board like your signature
UKnowMeKnow - juver sourcee updated files - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm having a hard time to use the MiniA.exe, so I always using the MiniA2.exe.. I did the laucher.bat with the code based on the HxD.
so my problem is after launching, the client automatically closing. I've already checked the source code and recompile but no errors occurred.
I already did the properties edit by run as administrator but same problem..

TIA for the answer and help! :)

Back