Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

juver sourcee updated files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone knows how to fix when pressing guild. It shows the "abnormal program termination" error and automatically closes.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
why would anyone would be willing to help you when all you do is ask and don't bother exploring the source code .
just saying .

Reaction score
If nobody here wants to help you, try to ask someone you used to help.
If you have no idea, try hiring someone can fix it.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
how to enable auto attack in this source?
check my reply on this thread https://forum.ragezone.com/f528/release-juver-source-game-functionalities-1198375/ . i've add autosystem on aizen files and i don't set any tag in source so ppl can learn something with it.

Anyone knows how to fix when pressing guild. It shows the "abnormal program termination" error and automatically closes.

see at your logs exitgame

Hello im currently using this source, and im having this problem

i switched it to votepoints on the game tool but it says this

and also how can i change the gametime conversion to VP/BP

Right now its on gametime to EP

thanks again

if i`m correct this urban item shop using 2 different coloumn database, itemsec 1 for epoint and itemsec 2 for vpoint. unknown currency is only word in your source better trace it and you will find your answeer.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have problem like this,
hair is out of frame
Does anyone know why?
View attachment 170289

can you help with my problem,I searched for a few days without success

check my reply on this thread https://forum.ragezone.com/f528/release-juver-source-game-functionalities-1198375/ . i've add autosystem on aizen files and i don't set any tag in source so ppl can learn something with it.

if i`m correct this urban item shop using 2 different coloumn database, itemsec 1 for epoint and itemsec 2 for vpoint. unknown currency is only word in your source better trace it and you will find your answeer.

occ - juver sourcee updated files - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

it doesn't show logs that time

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
View attachment 170311

i have no idea never encounter this problem but that render charview can be scale on gui.xml

i add some new features in this source also fix some at serverside and disable some features.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
oh am sorry I mean this

i have no idea never encounter this problem but that render charview can be scale on gui.xml

i add some new features in this source also fix some at serverside and disable some features.

Client compatible with this source code?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, Already client and source, you try test you?
I tried the above source and the client in this post,however it shows error
Field Server: DxFieldInstance::Create hr failed
i think Sagupaan's glogic error is not compatibleCan you share glogic, or have a link to any article on how to create compatible glogic?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I tried the above source and the client in this post,however it shows error
Field Server: DxFieldInstance::Create hr failed
i think Sagupaan's glogic error is not compatibleCan you share glogic, or have a link to any article on how to create compatible glogic?

this happened to me

UKnowMeKnow - juver sourcee updated files - RaGEZONE Forums

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
oh am sorry I mean this

Client compatible with this source code?

you can use any juver client but my release using rcc clientside.
serverside without rcc and for clientside should be pack in rcc

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

whats new with this release?

Back