Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

juver sourcee updated files

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
can someone help me
I want to encrypt files gameextext.xml, gameintext.xml, gameword.xml for juver's source, what should I do?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
can anyone share tut on how to make work portal from market to tyranny wars? tia

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have no idea never encounter this problem but that render charview can be scale on gui.xml

i add some new features in this source also fix some at serverside and disable some features.

Hi Sir EmpireZ,

After compiling the autosystem without errors, the autopilot button is missing and the F5/F6/F7 is not working. I also pasted the autopilot gui dds file to my server texture folder. Any advise where I go wrong here? Thank you my friend.

autopilot button.JPG - juver sourcee updated files - RaGEZONE Forums button auto.JPG - juver sourcee updated files - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i have no idea never encounter this problem but that render charview can be scale on gui.xml

i add some new features in this source also fix some at serverside and disable some features.

Thank You Ma Brothers, i just edited some function and i got this.
really really like what i want.
UKnowMeKnow - juver sourcee updated files - RaGEZONE Forums

But I have 1 question, can i use RCC but the file is descrypt not encrypt? can you give me some clue? or can you tech me how to make it?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone know how to change SagupaanRan automatic in nicknames?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi Sir EmpireZ,

After compiling the autosystem without errors, the autopilot button is missing and the F5/F6/F7 is not working. I also pasted the autopilot gui dds file to my server texture folder. Any advise where I go wrong here? Thank you my friend.

View attachment 170537View attachment 170538
trace it is easy to fix

But I have 1 question, can i use RCC but the file is descrypt not encrypt? can you give me some clue? or can you tech me how to make it?

it should be fine decrypted or encrypted files.

please share autosystem dds file :D thank u so much

if you can't found any gui xml or textures just recreate your own gui, it's easy to add.

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score

How run the auto function? because any shortcut not working f5 f6 f7 etc....

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
How run the auto function? because any shortcut not working f5 f6 f7 etc....
toggle for autopilot is disabled because i using icon button to open the autopilot interface. if you want to enable it, just trace dik_f5 at clientui and remove the slice.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
trace it is easy to fix

it should be fine decrypted or encrypted files.

if you can't found any gui xml or textures just recreate your own gui, it's easy to add.

Your original shared file with rcc function use crypt or descrypt file in the rcc?

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
toggle for autopilot is disabled because i using icon button to open the autopilot interface. if you want to enable it, just trace dik_f5 at clientui and remove the slice.

CAN YOU Share your auopilot icon button same with your release

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you can use any juver client but my release using rcc clientside.
serverside without rcc and for clientside should be pack in rcc

ive already done this one sir, but seems error in running Emulator. If you dont mind can i use the client you use?

Back