Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

juver sourcee updated files

Reaction score
@Anyone

Anyone can tell if this Juver have an Anti Long Range features, like if Player use LongRange to mobs then the attack will just MISS?

Thanks.

I never tested yet since I don't know how to do Long Range cheat hahaha

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
ive already done this one sir, but seems error in running Emulator. If you dont mind can i use the client you use?

take a look previous comments section, i already telling how to make it works with rcc , encrypted/decrypted doesn't matter , what needed is readable rcc.

@Anyone

Anyone can tell if this Juver have an Anti Long Range features, like if Player use LongRange to mobs then the attack will just MISS?

Thanks.

I never tested yet since I don't know how to do Long Range cheat hahaha
it does have long range fix but had delay damage action.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
take a look previous comments section, i already telling how to make it works with rcc , encrypted/decrypted doesn't matter , what needed is readable rcc.

Yes, sir. i did the clone style then rename to specific rcc. but seems i still got the error. Thankyou for ur response sir i really appreciate. hope you can help me out of this problem. Thank you!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

do you Know how to create TOPUP Ticket? i just see in game function just topup fuction, thnx

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Yes, sir. i did the clone style then rename to specific rcc. but seems i still got the error. Thankyou for ur response sir i really appreciate. hope you can help me out of this problem. Thank you!
unfortunately , i don't keep the files anymore. but if you still strugle with same problem you can pm me then i will assist you if possible.

do you Know how to create TOPUP Ticket? i just see in game function just topup fuction, thnx
i don't know is juver gmc have this feature for generate voucer but u can insert by manually the code to ranuser dbo topup.

Reaction score
Hi, does anyone here know how to add new pieces as character simple?
I created invisible items for wings, aura... then expanded the array but still and only hat, top, low, gloves and shoes worked like before. The invisible items didnt work.
Could someone here give me a tip? Thanks in advance.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i don't know is juver gmc have this feature for generate voucer but u can insert by manually the code to ranuser dbo topup.[/QUOTE]

oke i will try it BTW do you know how to get premium point or v point?? I cant buy from item shop

can you give me example? do you know how to add premium point cus i alwats failed to buy item shop

UKnowMeKnow - juver sourcee updated files - RaGEZONE Forums

Thanks

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i don't know is juver gmc have this feature for generate voucer but u can insert by manually the code to ranuser dbo topup.[/QUOTE]

oke i will try it BTW do you know how to get premium point or v point?? I cant buy from item shop

can you give me example? do you know how to add premium point cus i alwats failed to buy item shop

Thanks

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Thanks

userinfo > userpoint and userpoint2

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
userinfo > userpoint and userpoint2

Thanks my brothers,, BTW I try to use RCC and working normally but after i put pasword on RCC file i got error "file version Wrong!" Please reinstall the game
and i already equate the pasword on Unzipper.cpp file.

do you know how to fix this?

Thanks You.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thanks my brothers,, BTW I try to use RCC and working normally but after i put pasword on RCC file i got error "file version Wrong!" Please reinstall the game
and i already equate the pasword on Unzipper.cpp file.

do you know how to fix this?

Thanks You.
when u put files into rcc check encryption zip legacy .

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
excuse me sir. can you teach me how to sent to all bank. gmtool dont have it. tia
just add new option for send to all player. send itembank with function productnum and usernum, if u wanted to send only for online player, just use function userloginstate=1 .

Aaaa...i see i seee,, thank you so much ma brothers ������ if you have topup generator please inform to me
you can create your own generator. i hope this reference code will help you
Code:
mssql_query("INSERT INTO ".RanUser.".dbo.TopUp (vocercode,pin,point) VALUES ('$vocercode','$pin','$totalpoint) ");
$vocercode = specialchars($_POST['code']);
                $pin = specialchars($_POST['pin']);
                $totalpoint = (int)$_POST[totalpoint'];

then you can hook that function with button in the form a program / website.
vocer2 - juver sourcee updated files - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Master Summoner
Reaction score
hi can you share the gui for gmc window?
just add new option for send to all player. send itembank with function productnum and usernum, if u wanted to send only for online player, just use function userloginstate=1 .

you can create your own generator. i hope this reference code will help you
Code:
mssql_query("INSERT INTO ".RanUser.".dbo.TopUp (vocercode,pin,point) VALUES ('$vocercode','$pin','$totalpoint) ");
$vocercode = specialchars($_POST['code']);
                $pin = specialchars($_POST['pin']);
                $totalpoint = (int)$_POST[totalpoint'];

then you can hook that function with button in the form a program / website.
View attachment 170552

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
thank you. btw if it is not a bother would you mind sharing the link of the source where you get your gmc ?
im sorry it's a private source. for gmc i think you can found it from cndev source but it's incomplete

Back