Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

juver sourcee updated files

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
can u provide the video for that so i could help you out.

Hello bro how to make on register id with combination example my id "test123" because when i create id combination alphabet with numbers got error like this when login "cannot include space and special character" thank you

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello bro how to make on register id with combination example my id "test123" because when i create id combination alphabet with numbers got error like this when login "cannot include space and special character" thank you

like this?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
what is your base source , if you having that issue probably using different source/database from this release file.

I use yours shared on this thread,, juverclassic files but i forget for DB,, i saw you share fresh db in third post i should use it??

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you tell me how to solve this problem?
UKnowMeKnow - juver sourcee updated files - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
don't compress the files into rcc. just extra the glogic.rcc there then make a new folder named it to level then extract the level.rcc there

Mr. Thank you for your answer, can you tell me the characters which CPP, you know?Not in GUI folder.. I find for a long time.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
if you don't use .rcc funtion just unpack all rcc then try re-run server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
如果你不使用 .rcc 功能只需解压所有 rcc 然后尝试重新运行服务器

:D:Thank you, I try to work in RCC mode, but in the RCC mode is wrong,Source changed to RCC mode complete,Very confused now

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@EmpireZ
I would like to ask, how can I disable gunner and Extreme class on this source code..?

Back