Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

juver sourcee updated files

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to fix this... i enable the gunnerclass at the source all success 30 no failed nor skipped. but this always pop...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i use sagupan ran client . And there's no problem with that.

Aw really? can you send me the link of your client?

How to fix this... i enable the gunnerclass at the source all success 30 no failed nor skipped. but this always pop...

Darz what client are you using?
Btw i also have this kind of error whenever I open my inventory and drag my mouse to the inventory that supposed to have an X mark

█║▌║▌║TheMerc iful║▌║▌║█
Loyal Member
Reaction score
UKnowMeKnow - juver sourcee updated files - RaGEZONE Forums

does anyone have this DLL? or am I using the wrong client? I'm using Destiny by the way..

thanks in advance...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
UKnowMeKnow - juver sourcee updated files - RaGEZONE Forums

does anyone have this DLL? or am I using the wrong client? I'm using Destiny by the way..

thanks in advance...

You want working files?I have tested destiny files all work fine to me.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
What is the solution for this? IMG_20220320_062533_244 - juver sourcee updated files - RaGEZONE Forums im trying tk run the emulator

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
/get_item not working. i already change pass in GLCharactorReq2.cpp & GLCharInvenMsg2.cpp still wont pop up in game everytime i input.

solved!

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to use file crypt? i try to crypt skill.ssf inside rcc

i try EMBYTECRYPT_OLD and EMBYTECRYPT_SKILL
i try also all the bypass header but no luck,, anyone have tutorial how to use the file crypt properly?

thanks in advanced

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
check on dxincommand.cpp

do you encounter invalid command while getting item? already change the wPass in GLCharactorReq2 and GLCharInvenMsg2, both 1010 and 0412, but when i try in game it says wrong password?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i didnt encounter, but your problem is in glcharactor. you need to change the 3 wpass. double check. look for wpass. look for this " bool bDrop(false); if ( wPass "

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i didnt encounter, but your problem is in glcharactor. you need to change the 3 wpass. double check. look for wpass. look for this " bool bDrop(false); if ( wPass "

thanks bro, i didnt notice that one,.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to remove the window10 virus warning of minia.exe?? And how to re-encrypt the file so that other people with tools can't modify it to the file>

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have no idea never encounter this problem but that render charview can be scale on gui.xml

i add some new features in this source also fix some at serverside and disable some features.

The autopotion from auto pilot can bypass the HP prohibit maps like tyranny wars and capture the flag, I tried the fix source that disabled the HP mp sp QWEASD, but it also disable the slot trays from above where we put HP MP SP I normal use of QWEASD, how to fix this? I only want to disable using autopotion when it is on a HP prohibit map, I tried to create a code but it fail.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The autopotion from auto pilot can bypass the HP prohibit maps like tyranny wars and capture the flag, I tried the fix source that disabled the HP mp sp QWEASD, but it also disable the slot trays from above where we put HP MP SP I normal use of QWEASD, how to fix this? I only want to disable using autopotion when it is on a HP prohibit map, I tried to create a code but it fail.
to disable auto pot when cuthp/antipot enable, u can add this code :
find switch (pITEM->sDrugOp.emDrug)replace with this
Code:
{ 
               if (fPercent_HP < (float)m_pAutoPotion.m_nHPSet) 
       {            if (m_pLandMan->m_bPVPTyrannyMap) return;          
           if ( m_bProhibitPotion )        return; 
           if (m_fAutoPotDelay_[0] >= GLGaeaServer::GetInstance().GetAutoPotionDelay()) 
           { 
               m_sHP.INCREASE(pITEM->sDrugOp.wCureVolume, pITEM->sDrugOp.bRatio);
                m_fAutoPotDelay_[0] = 0.0f; 
               bUse = TRUE; 
           } 
       } 
   } 
   break;

to disable in pvp maps replace with this in your button control id
Code:
if (CHECK_MOUSEIN_LBUPLIKE(dwMsg))
        {
            if (CInnerInterface::GetInstance().IsVisibleGroup(AUTOSYSTEM_WINDOW))        CInnerInterface::GetInstance().HideGroup(AUTOSYSTEM_WINDOW);
            { 
 PLANDMANCLIENT pLandManClient = GLGaeaClient::GetInstance().GetActiveMap();
                                if ( pLandManClient->m_bPVPTyrannyMap ||                                     pLandManClient->m_bClubBattle ||                                     pLandManClient->m_bClubDeathMatch ||                                     pLandManClient->m_bPVPCaptureTheFlagMap ||                                     pLandManClient->m_bPVPSchoolWarsMap   ) 
                                        {
                                        CInnerInterface::GetInstance().PrintConsoleText ( "you cannot use 'AutoSystem' durring PVPEvents!") ; 
                                        }
                                            else    
CInnerInterface::GetInstance().ShowGroupFocus(AUTOSYSTEM_WINDOW);
            }
        }

to enable qweasd slot just trace the QWEASD word. relate to ITEM_CURE

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone have script for this..

Could not find stored procedure 'user_resetpass'.
Could not find stored procedure 'user_changepass'.

Back