Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

juver sourcee updated files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[HELP]

it's been 1 month , and i still can't solve this problem. all player's is not showing off

KtYo8xQ - juver sourcee updated files - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
anyone help me about the double name of rankings for juver thank you in advance

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
any one know why the cdm can't enable in this source

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
[HELP]

it's been 1 month , and i still can't solve this problem. all player's is not showing off

KtYo8xQ - juver sourcee updated files - RaGEZONE Forums

Try to kill player with max level (both character) and see if it shows.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
does anyone have juver source with ep9 interface? i try to merge it with other ep9 source. when i test it all is good but i have now problem with the auto system. in auto skill the tab 1 working but the tab 2 and tab 3 cannot put skill and there is already skill icon inside but cannot remove, same in auto potion slot. cannot put pots and there is icon of sword stick in the slot. anyone have an idea where is the problem? i only merge inventory window and character window

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
does anyone have juver source with ep9 interface? i try to merge it with other ep9 source. when i test it all is good but i have now problem with the auto system. in auto skill the tab 1 working but the tab 2 and tab 3 cannot put skill and there is already skill icon inside but cannot remove, same in auto potion slot. cannot put pots and there is icon of sword stick in the slot. anyone have an idea where is the problem? i only merge inventory window and character window
adjust your skillquick slot

Back