Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

juver sourcee updated files

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
does anyone here knows where to fix bug def, when resistance reach 150 or 140? thank you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did you fix this bro?

I find on commend but no one fix this problem same problem on sir @imasexgod3

anyone can help this?

no one good person to help you same problem

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
no one good person to help you same problem

You used wrong database. Try to find another rangame1 and ranuser database. Someone shared .bak files here just back read

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
There is slot event in this source how to make it work?
i used /slot 1 1 76 3 command but no reward in winner and no announcement for the winner.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can someone tell me why my item mall icon is white? (yes i backread the comment and read something about marketico.dds) but what about it?
i tried searching texture folder and everywhere but i cant find it ( think i dont have marketico.dds?) should i create one? if yes can someone tell me how to create it and where to put it ? #TIA [/URL]

also where can i remove the item compound or where i can see the source code of it?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
anyone incounter for window 11 not open the server but for window 7-10 can work proper

Back