Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

juver sourcee updated files

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
UKnowMeKnow - juver sourcee updated files - RaGEZONE Forums
How to enable this? btw im new to this

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
pls help me. I dont see Information of each class , can see only Rank Rich
แแแแ - juver sourcee updated files - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can you help me Database And CFG ??

Ran2 - juver sourcee updated files - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
OH AFTER I POST THIS poop on GSD IT WAS TRENDING HERE.. WELL PLEASE DONT FORGET TO CREDIT THIS FILES RSILENT which is me and REVIEW000.. because RRSEC Team is only 2 . R=RSiLENT R=Review000 dont ask me if i have backup original back up. because all deleted so me i dont care i prepared and i give a lot of time to fix some of issue about ingame. also i can fix on source but a little on that year.. but still give credit REVIEW000 i learn a lot on him .. you know guys even they not teach you actual you can learn if you want what you want to do .. or if you want to learn.. keep growing guys.. stay motivate. keep doing greate. i am the one who posted Sagupaan Files :) because owner iddiot, sorry on my english

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you for this, it was a clean and very good source since it was released and almost by now it is cleaner that any leaks out there.
OH AFTER I POST THIS poop on GSD IT WAS TRENDING HERE.. WELL PLEASE DONT FORGET TO CREDIT THIS FILES RSILENT which is me and REVIEW000.. because RRSEC Team is only 2 . R=RSiLENT R=Review000 dont ask me if i have backup original back up. because all so me i dont care i prepared and i give a lot of time to fix some of issue about ingame. also i can fix on source but a little on that year.. but still give credit REVIEW000 i learn a lot on him .. you know guys even they not teach you actual you can lean if you want what you want to do .. or if you want to learn.. keep growing guys.. stay motivate. keep doing greate. i am the one who posted Sagupaan Files :) because owner iddiot

Fixed!

I still have backup for this on my MF
1712436202292 - juver sourcee updated files - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Back