Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[JuverSource] Skill update to assassin

Reaction score
You should check this carefully (i'm not check it ) before update to your client
this files have skill up to assassin class, also fix gunner summon (i think so), skill up to level 237, but extreme class still using old style
Hope this help, just re-check it carefully, cuz in origin client i got this, skill is not normaly like classic client (request skill not use,gunner int summon pet buff only...etc...:lol::lol:)
Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/35i19ga45pmdc9d/skill_up_to_assassin.rar/file
update : crow.mnsf

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You should check this carefully (i'm not check it ) before update to your client
this files have skill up to assassin class, also fix gunner summon (i think so), skill up to level 237, but extreme class still using old style
Hope this help, just re-check it carefully, cuz in origin client i got this, skill is not normaly like classic client (request skill not use,gunner int summon pet buff only...etc...:lol::lol:)
Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/9fgca9jtsa4wr9b/glogic.rar/file

how to enable assassin class on source?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/9fgca9jtsa4wr9b/glogic.rar/file
do you mind to share the default crow?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Im having trouble with gunner summon, it will damage nearby friends (same school). Any info how to fix it? Thank you.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
updated files,
you can try to merge your crow with gs client files to make it work same as the origin crow, i don't think my share is completed, btw i just take it from a private server =]]

thank you

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
updated files,
you can try to merge your crow with gs client files to make it work same as the origin crow, i don't think my share is completed, btw i just take it from a private server =]]

if you are not busy pls add more like item.isf and glogicserver :D

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
EDIT:
Works now, what glogicserver supported for the item.isf?

Last edited:
Back