Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Leak] [Nulled] [PHP Files] Complete Paradox Ran Panel | Glenox Ran Panel | Parad0x25

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Thank you! Will try

You know how to fix Login?

Can someone help me how to fix login? Even signup is not working.
Just make sure the right database credentials and it matches the tables from database for this script to get working properly

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just make sure the right database credentials and it matches the tables from database for this script to get working properly
Where do I see the code for that? Because i am using ep7 ran juver.

RanUser, table userinfo lol.

where do I see the script, I am really checking it since the time that I download it, haha but it was a lot. and i think i am confuse with this files. It was a lot of include code, I am going crazy with the codes haha but I thin kI can fix it if I will check the script.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1706108991865 - [Leak] [Nulled] [PHP Files] Complete Paradox Ran Panel | Glenox Ran Panel | Parad0x25 - RaGEZONE Forums

how to fix this

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Supremacy Developer
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Does this webpanel is safe from booter ? sql injectors and any hacker haha. Thanks by the way.
1706293488496 - [Leak] [Nulled] [PHP Files] Complete Paradox Ran Panel | Glenox Ran Panel | Parad0x25 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
To achieve that, you can install the Charles web debugging software and then inspect the web traffic to identify any missing tables in the database.
or just make PHP display all error

Code:
error_reporting(E_ALL);

Back