Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Limitbreak control panel

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone Know What Is The User And The Password For The Adminpanel Tangs123 ?? Can`t Find It :( , Someone Help ...

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
anyone has avatar.php.. mine of uploading it if you have.. thank you in advance.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i found a base64 code on a config.php

and i was wondering which codes are to be decode?

thanks!

p.s. i still can't figure out how to activate the cp panel for users? does anyone knows how or already have fixed it?

// Admin Panel<----

Uploaded with

i have used teh one on the database and its still not logging in? does anyone already made this web working properly?

Thanks!
in ur ScreenShot i got the same error for a week but still finding a solution and now i found in webset.php this
$folder = "/RoyalRanEP8"; /* folder name always insert ( / ) example /siege if there is no folder just blank */$host['ip'] = "i place my ip here";
$host['user'] = "$i need to change this ?
$host['pass'] = "$i and this ? because it already have user and pass but still error not found
also done setting up all settings.php and also copy the info on webset.php in dbo.settings ... i can't still log in on adminpanel ... anyone can help me ?

Reaction score
i am not recommending everybody here to use this, this one still got backdoor, its fully scan and no virus shown, but this got hidden code i don't know where.. that's why i released it here

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
@Stack Overflow.. mine of sharing avatar.php .. :)

i think the backdoor of this cpanel not that harmful as you think.. but Im not promoting of using this panel.

better use it at your own risk. dont blame others.

Hint: do not share SQL | do not remote web

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i like this panel but it's ruined. when i login the style is everywhere and cannot create user.

can someone please share a complete file even with backdoor?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Update: Fixed

Sorry mod, if there's a mod. :D

Last edited:
Reaction score
of course its not safe dude.BETTER NOT USE THIS PANEL AT ALL. if 1 of the hackers go to that link they can delete your file/disable host/deface it and do what ever they want to your host.. better delete that thing and similar file size so your safe somehow. but its up to you what you will do to prevent any further damage.
what a virus? is this harmless REMOVED

Back