Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Limitbreak control panel

zZzZzZz
Loyal Member
Reaction score
dahell your so annoying ! he post it on ran online section so it means this one is for RAN ONLINE SHHHHH common sense dude !

Reaction score
if your going to share a file at least dont put so many shells & Uploader on different directories in the panel file :)) you called this share.... if you want to hack someone's files then buy it on your own.. or make a way to obtain that file that you want rather than hacking someone's host ^^

@mod Please make action regarding this control panel shared ^^

Reaction score
NEW LINK OF CLEAN FILES:

SCAN:

i don't need someone files :) besides i can make my own one, i don't do copy paste something like that.. i am not the type of person which is claiming they're files as they're files as if it is they're files hahaha

eh? who's the one that is hacking server ? sending messages ? BWAHAHAHA =)) Sending Messages Using ServerManager? Hahaha

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
and why there is a lot of unnecessary files/folder inside? files that not for the CP?

█║▌║▌║TheMerc iful║▌║▌║█
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Uploaded with

hmmm,.. is just me or i just can't find the user panel? like top up & other functions?

█║▌║▌║TheMerc iful║▌║▌║█
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i found a base64 code on a config.php

and i was wondering which codes are to be decode?

thanks!

p.s. i still can't figure out how to activate the cp panel for users? does anyone knows how or already have fixed it?

// Admin Panel<----

Uploaded with

i have used teh one on the database and its still not logging in? does anyone already made this web working properly?

Thanks!

Last edited:
█║▌║▌║TheMerc iful║▌║▌║█
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@4PLAY - make it sure on your settings.php in database put "GRCP" to make it work

does anyone what is the adminpanel for this cp?

so you mean that it MUST be "GRCP" of the name that i have to make on the DB? as in "GRCP" i can't use any name?

maybe its just encoded inside whatever file it is on?

but! i shall try that. :wink:

hey! ho! asero! have you fixed this files yet? i mean have you already found out how to activate the user panel? and that config file that has a base64 code? i have tried to decode it but it only shows me some symbols?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
so you mean that it MUST be "GRCP" of the name that i have to make on the DB? as in "GRCP" i can't use any name?

maybe its just encoded inside whatever file it is on?

but! i shall try that. :wink:

hey! ho! asero! have you fixed this files yet? i mean have you already found out how to activate the user panel? and that config file that has a base64 code? i have tried to decode it but it only shows me some symbols?

what files you having trouble? i dont use this pannel i have my own pannel

<?
error_reporting(E_ALL ^E_NOTICE ^E_WARNING);
if (eregi("settings.php", $_SERVER['SCRIPT_NAME'])) { die (include('404.php')); }

//Active and Disable Features/
// 1 is active 0 is deactive

$act['stats_reset']="1";
$act['add_stats']="1";

$dfsql['dbaddress'] = "WINDOWS-PC\SQLEXPRESS"; //DB HOST
$dfsql['dbuser'] = "sa"; //DB ID
$dfsql['dbpass'] = "1234"; //DB PASS
$dfsql['db1'] = "RanCP"; // DB Name
$dfsql['db2'] = "RanGame1"; // DB rangame1
$dfsql['db3'] = "RanShop"; // DB SHop
$dfsql['db4'] = "RanUser"; //DB user
$objConnect = mssql_connect($dfsql['dbaddress'],$dfsql['dbuser'],$dfsql['dbpass']) or die("DDS ERROR");
$objDB = mssql_select_db($dfsql['db1']);

include ("webset.php");
include ("security.php");

?>
this is the settings will be RanCP Is the name of what i use grcp.bak

█║▌║▌║TheMerc iful║▌║▌║█
Loyal Member
Reaction score
what files you having trouble? i dont use this pannel i have my own pannel

this is the settings will be RanCP Is the name of what i use grcp.bak

i already know that settings.php & limitsetting <- something,

but have you used the user panel with the character & etc etc. ?

Back