Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

For the newbie who need files for practicing

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
"File is missing" Am I the only one who got this problem? I don't know if the problem is in my side or the files are no longer available. Hate to know that most of the files here are no longer downloadable. I am just starting to discover this thread and I am quite disappointed cause I can't seem to know where to start and when I found some good threads I only found out that some of the files given are no longer available. If anyone knows a good thread for newbie please refer me and also please refer me only to thread with complete downloadable files. Thank you!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
"File is missing" Am I the only one who got this problem? I don't know if the problem is in my side or the files are no longer available. Hate to know that most of the files here are no longer downloadable. I am just starting to discover this thread and I am quite disappointed cause I can't seem to know where to start and when I found some good threads I only found out that some of the files given are no longer available. If anyone knows a good thread for newbie please refer me and also please refer me only to thread with complete downloadable files. Thank you!

Go with this shared and try download the TS of LUPIN III read all comments and check ts database.
http://forum.ragezone.com/f528/episode-7-6class-ingame-function-1171992/index5.html

Hi! anyone can help me to this problem? I already make a Patcher using Thor Patcher.. But after a click Game start button this is what will happen.
Thank you

Check your parameter at basic @ basic.cpp

teach me how to fix this error

Check your login port set your cfg properly then GO!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Reaction score
Yesterday, I checked my old laptop and I found that I had downloaded phantom client and source before.
Not sure but I will re-upload them if any.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
oh ialready downloaded it but dont know how to start AHAHAHA

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
You can not start it because you always rely on default client parameters..! Again here's the Phantom Client Parameter ".......Phantom.....RAN......Classic......."

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
HELP ME PLS

Computers are fast; programmers keep it slow.
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
For anyone interested in this here is the link. If you can't see it, you need to eat more pumpkin.

PS: I will be removing the link within 12hrs, reupload it now.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For anyone interested in this here is the link. If you can't see it, you need to eat more pumpkin.PS: I will be removing the link within 12hrs, reupload it now.
link ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone know how to add ingame registration and ingame item mall in this client?

Back