Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

For the newbie who need files for practicing

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Yeah i already resolved that one the problem now is the emulator won't work :(

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello , how to launch the client i i dont know what param i will use and anyone suggest launcher for it? TIA

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello can you accept my request and please give me one of your launcher i already put that param and still use Launcher to play

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Thor its easy to use just use apache

3 days still no LUCK what a weekend still struggling why is the emulator wont work properly :(

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Anyone can help me fixing Bug on PET? everytime i log out my character will resulting in losing all the skill on my PET.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Thanks.Anyone know where is the UI for TW? I just saw the announcement but there is no UI.
You can enable it on the source code . I disable the tw UI then create a portal but i think its not included in the client .

Anyone can help me fixing Bug on PET? everytime i log out my character will resulting in losing all the skill on my PET.
Just add somethinf about dual pet skill on the db .

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
how to fix this? bugrap.vcproject is unavailable
aizen00 - For the newbie who need files for practicing - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys, I am originally from Tantra Private Servers, I decided to stop since there are very few players left in Tantra and there is no available source code.

Can I ask what version of Visual Studio you guys are using? I am currently using 2017 for my DLLs and C# Programs, however Ran sources dont seem to work with 2017, thanks.

Reaction score
Hi guys, I am originally from Tantra Private Servers, I decided to stop since there are very few players left in Tantra and there is no available source code.

Can I ask what version of Visual Studio you guys are using? I am currently using 2017 for my DLLs and C# Programs, however Ran sources dont seem to work with 2017, thanks.

Visual Studio 2003
DirectX SDK (March 2008)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Visual Studio 2003
DirectX SDK (March 2008)

holy crap, where can I download that ancient file now? and I take it Windows 10 is probably not gonna work right?

Thanks, appreciate it.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
works fine on windows 10, if you are good enough on programming C++ you can upgrade the source on your own

I'm not though.

I just created a Windows Server 2008 VM and installed VS 2003 on that VM seems to be working, got a few errors but I think google has the answer.

Thanks a lot, happy new year.

Got some fatal errors after compiling "Release"

Windows Server 2008 OS
Visual Studio 2003Net Framework 1.1 Installed
DirectX March 2008 Installed

Am I missing something?
Error - For the newbie who need files for practicing - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
these is off topic but i will answer your question,
you need to include some files to avoid some error check my attach

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i can't connect ingame using VPS. All the CFG are configured correctly and all the exe are working. i already turn off the windows firewall on vps. i also change the ip on param. am i missing something?

Back