Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Official BabyRan v0076 9 Class Files no source

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how can i fixed this? it's almost there :*:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Coxiez
Banned
Reaction score
the tool [Edit]textfile cant edit param.ini what tool i need to use to edit this param.ini

i found working [edit]textfile so this is my new problem character wont connect to the game world (character data failed to be processed!) how to fix this?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is this game.exe included HackShield or GameGuard
work perfectly but worry about security
dont know if this one suitable for online server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I need help regarding Internet Connection Error in game. I have 4 servers (done with Hexing) running well and fine, meaning no any single errors. I am running Windows 10(x64) on my laptop and Windows 7 Ultimate(x64) for my VMWare Pro 15, on NAT connection. Ping test is also done and working. Client's Param IP address is already change and I am using MiniA.exe of SoulRAN (from what is shared here - /fpp_run). I am also using SQL Server 2014 R2 in my VMWare. Lastly, I am using Raze Ran's glogicserver.rcc that I found here in RZ. Thank you so much in advance.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Compatible to juver source? Trannsfer. Skill

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
item.isf not available [Tool]RanItemEdit open

always say new verison exe

Can someone please share the bin?
Still have an answer?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to fix FAILURE to load file using the item editor??

I already extracted the comment.ini and already decrypted the item.isf but I always got an error failure to load file. This happened unexpectedly as I was able to open it before. I already re-extracted the files to start from the beginning but still got the same error T_T

Please help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Help me please! :(

ERROR:CFG file load error== Please wait until server stop Stop IOCPStop Message QueueINFO:SQL_ATTR_CONNECTION_POOLING OKINFO:SQLAllocHandle OKStop DataBaseStop CFG=======================================================Server Stop OK=======================================================INFO:SQL_ATTR_CONNECTION_POOLING OKINFO:SQLAllocHandle OK

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
may i know if how many class of character have this files?

compatible glogicserver :

dead link. please reupload. Do you also still have the database for this client?

How to fix this? Error in Agent Server

ERROR:MsgLogIn Not Correct Encrypt UserID :

may i know if how many class of character have this files?

compatible glogicserver :

can you please re share the glogicserver?

Try this glogicserver ;)
can u reshare the glogicserver?

Last edited:
Back