Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Official BabyRan v0076 9 Class Files no source

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bro, can you upload the gui files and glogic.rcc ?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to align this mini map?

explore it yourself dont ask everything about it cause i said in my post i will not give support but i still did so just explore

Bro, can you upload the gui files and glogic.rcc ?

it's on the file posted please make sure you see all the files first before asking for something

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
explore it yourself dont ask everything about it cause i said in my post i will not give support but i still did so just explore

it's on the file posted please make sure you see all the files first before asking for something

yes your right!! but my ask is not mentioning of you only!! i just ask someone else who`s looking this thread and i hoping that someone out there they know how to do and help my problem :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I won't ask for uploading gui and glogic.rcc if I already download the client -.- I'm interested with their gui, so i need the gui files so i can update the gui on my current source. I need the position of the image. The client files is too big for me to download since I'm using mobile data, that's why I ask for uploading. Nvm, ignore my request. forget it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I won't ask for uploading gui and glogic.rcc if I already download the client -.- I'm interested with their gui, so i need the gui files so i can update the gui on my current source. I need the position of the image. The client files is too big for me to download since I'm using mobile data, that's why I ask for uploading. Nvm, ignore my request. forget it.

GUI and GLOGIC.rcc is here:
It's not even 10MB please read the post clearly

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i got this when i use miniA from _bin im using normal launcher :/
ranleakph - Official BabyRan v0076  9 Class Files no source - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bro can u share your glogicserver? thanks mate !

Not working glogicserver haha. im trying to search for new.

Does anyone know this bug where i use the bow and when i walk its like a wand.
SS:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Try this glogicserver ;)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Emulator Bugtrap!

Do i need to decrypt first the charset and maplist.ini before opening Emulator?
or what could be the cause of Bugtrap error!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Emulator Bugtrap!

Do i need to decrypt first the charset and maplist.ini before opening Emulator?
or what could be the cause of Bugtrap error!

no need to decrypt sir.. if are you using cheshire14 shared glogicserver please ask him to give you a password of his glogicserver thats a reason why your emulator getting bugtrap

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
no need to decrypt sir.. if are you using cheshire14 shared glogicserver please ask him to give you a password of his glogicserver thats a reason why your emulator getting bugtrap
oh sorry..i forgot there's a password..

glogicserverlink(copy+paste):https://mega.nz/#!gFpDSRgQ!qPQDb_MPhhEzRuFRovF9sgt55AfHXAi5R1QX61y_zfQ
Password: 1cqwcdzaqwDonnHermie05!@#$

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone already fix this error ?
I cant run MiniA by laucher too :D

For this issue change the miniA to game.exe or RanOnline.exe then create the shortcut to desktop or whatever you want after that right click the mouse and select the properties. Choose the Shorcut tab and find the field where named as Target: for example C:\GSRan\game.exe add this parameter /app_run like "C:\GSRan\game.exe" /app_run hope this help

Sent from iPhone via Tapatalk send

Back