Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[pet render] gui and source

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
you can change position/scale of any type pet render from CharacterWindowPetRender , example add new line:
case PETTYPE_Z
{
fscale = 2.0f;
ftransy = -28.0;

GUI :

<CONTROL Local="Common" Id="PET_WINDOW"> <WINDOW_POS X="185" Y="0" W="500" H="379" />
</CONTROL>
<CONTROL Local="Common" Id="PET_INFO_BACK"> <WINDOW_POS X="255" Y="25" W="240" H="349" /> </CONTROL>

<!--RENDER-->
<CONTROL Local="Common" Id="PET_RENDER">
<WINDOW_POS X="5" Y="25" W="248" H="349" />
</CONTROL>
<CONTROL Local="Common" Id="PET_MESHRENDER_LINE_REGION">
<WINDOW_POS X="6" Y="10" W="247" H="329" />
</CONTROL>
<CONTROL Local="Common" Id="PET_MESHRENDER_REGION">
<WINDOW_POS X="7" Y="11" W="246" H="320" />
</CONTROL> <CONTROL Local="Common" Id="PET_ARROW_TURN_LEFT_DEFAULT"> <WINDOW_POS X="6" Y="330" W="26" H="35" />
<TEXTURE SizeX="256" SizeY="256">gui_item_preview.dds</TEXTURE>
<TEXTURE_POS X="0" Y="0" W="52" H="71" />
</CONTROL>
<CONTROL Local="Common" Id="PET_ARROW_TURN_LEFT_OVER">
<WINDOW_POS X="0" Y="0" W="26" H="35" />
<TEXTURE_POS X="105" Y="0" W="52" H="71" />
</CONTROL>
<CONTROL Local="Common" Id="PET_ARROW_TURN_LEFT_CLICK">
<TEXTURE_POS X="0" Y="71" W="52" H="71" />
</CONTROL>
<CONTROL Local="Common" Id="PET_ARROW_TURN_RIGHT_DEFAULT">
<WINDOW_POS X="223" Y="330" W="26" H="35" />
<TEXTURE_POS X="52" Y="0" W="50" H="71" />
</CONTROL>
<CONTROL Local="Common" Id="PET_ARROW_TURN_RIGHT_OVER">
<TEXTURE_POS X="157" Y="0" W="50" H="71" />
</CONTROL>
<CONTROL Local="Common" Id="PET_ARROW_TURN_RIGHT_CLICK">
<TEXTURE_POS X="52" Y="71" W="50" H="71" />
</CONTROL>

View attachment Render Pet.rar

screenshoot:
EmpireZ - [pet render] gui and source - RaGEZONE Forums

credits source : RIDEV a.k INDRA:thumbup1:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reactions: cus
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
RanClientUILib_A.lib(PetWindow.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall CCharacterWindowPetRender::ClearRender(void)" (?ClearRender@CCharacterWindowPetRender@@QAEXXZ) referenced in function "public: void __thiscall CPetWindow::ClearRender(void)" (?ClearRender@CPetWindow@@QAEXXZ)RanClientUILib_A.lib(PetWindow.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall CCharacterWindowPetRender::CreateSubControl(void)" (?CreateSubControl@CCharacterWindowPetRender@@QAEXXZ) referenced in function "public: void __thiscall CPetWindow::CreateSubControl(void)" (?CreateSubControl@CPetWindow@@QAEXXZ)RanClientUILib_A.lib(PetWindow.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall CCharacterWindowPetRender::CCharacterWindowPetRender(void)" (??0CCharacterWindowPetRender@@QAE@XZ) referenced in function "public: void __thiscall CPetWindow::CreateSubControl(void)" (?CreateSubControl@CPetWindow@@QAEXXZ)

anyone know to solve this i merge it but i get an error in ran tools

Master Summoner
Reaction score
how to solve the render part? on my case the first pet is the only who's being rendered if i change to another pet the pet won't render does any one fix this?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
how to solve the render part? on my case the first pet is the only who's being rendered if i change to another pet the pet won't render does any one fix this?

have you add function for clear render? add like this on your petwindow.cpp
void CPetWindow::ClearRender()
{
if( m_pRender )
{
m_pRender->ClearRender();
}
}

Master Summoner
Reaction score
to clear the question what i mean is the first pet would render but if i change to another pet the pet window will be just empty no render of pet at all . for example i open siberian husky pet . it start rendering the siberian husky but when i change the pet to white tiger the pet window is just empty no husky render or anything just empty .
have you add function for clear render? add like this on your petwindow.cpp
void CPetWindow::ClearRender()
{
if( m_pRender )
{
m_pRender->ClearRender();
}
}

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
to clear the question what i mean is the first pet would render but if i change to another pet the pet window will be just empty no render of pet at all . for example i open siberian husky pet . it start rendering the siberian husky but when i change the pet to white tiger the pet window is just empty no husky render or anything just empty .

you mean switching pet like this ?
every pet type is different size, may i know what pet is that and what type you use for second pet..

Master Summoner
Reaction score
yup . i can't make mine like that . i'm using white tiger pet and siberian husky . this is what happens in mine . the same thing happens if i open the white tiger pet first .

you mean switching pet like this ?
every pet type is different size, may i know what pet is that and what type you use for second pet..

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
you mean switching pet like this ? every pet type is different size, may i know what pet is that and what type you use for second pet..
When i change it to Type C form A still saw A any tip for fix it ? you video it correct to switching pet can u share ? i add void CPetWindow::ClearRender(){ if( m_pRender ) { m_pRender->ClearRender(); }}ready PS. Test it on Emulator

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
hey guys can you share your xml regarding to this post. thanks

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
yup . i can't make mine like that . i'm using white tiger pet and siberian husky . this is what happens in mine . the same thing happens if i open the white tiger pet first .

sir can you share your gui please? thanks.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
use this , and type pet window.
hey guys can you share your xml regarding to this post. thanks

http://www.mediafire.com/file/cg34901bhva4dh6/PetWindow.rar/file
When i change it to Type C form A still saw A any tip for fix it ? you video it correct to switching pet can u share ? i add void CPetWindow::ClearRender(){ if( m_pRender ) { m_pRender->ClearRender(); }}ready PS. Test it on Emulator

Back