Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Police Wings

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
credits to: Ran GS

screenshots:
JAYDev - Police Wings - RaGEZONE Forums

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
don't know, i just check the files in ran GS, the dds named police_wing

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
gumagana ba papz ung wing sa ran mo? ..

Ofcourse it will work on any files you just have to config the cps, etc. files so it can work on you.

Btw.. Kindly communicate in english. Because this is an international forum. Thanks!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
credits to: Ran GS

screenshots:

just a question, my ep7 files supports abl.. but the problem with the wings, the position is not right when in safe mode, but once in attack mode, its fixed. how do i fix this? is this source related?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
just a question, my ep7 files supports abl.. but the problem with the wings, the position is not right when in safe mode, but once in attack mode, its fixed. how do i fix this? is this source related?

awesome.. how i wish i know how to insert this on my client... im just a newbie... no idea at all on this matter..

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Hi chokz14,

Yes, it's source related.. Try getting the abl position fix inside the mesh files from the released ep10/11 sources here.

List of the files where can you see the ABL Positioning
DxSkinCharPiece.cpp/.h
DxSkinPieceData.cpp/.h
DxSkinPieceRootData.cpp/.h

Hope it helps..

Regards,
Death Gun

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi chokz14,

Yes, it's source related.. Try getting the abl position fix inside the mesh files from the released ep10/11 sources here.

DxSkinCharPiece.cpp/.h
DxSkinPieceData.cpp/.h

Hope it helps..

Regards,
Death Gun

:thumbup1:

:thumbup1: nice ..

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hi chokz14,

DxSkinCharPiece.cpp/.h
DxSkinPieceData.cpp/.h

Hope it helps..

Regards,
Death Gun

Imma try this one! Thanks for the reply :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
don't know, i just check the files in ran GS, the dds named police_wing
sir jay i have questions hope u can help. and share.
how you can know name this dds file.. but from textures GS Official some file has convert with mtf file .
Q : How you can see dds file
And hope you can share .if u have. you have tool GS or OLD file GS Official first Assasin realese. GS official. thanks but this good share. nice wings press like

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
sir jay i have questions hope u can help. and share.
how you can know name this dds file.. but from textures GS Official some file has convert with mtf file .
Q : How you can see dds file
And hope you can share .if u have. you have tool GS or OLD file GS Official first Assasin realese. GS official. thanks but this good share. nice wings press like
search it here in ragezone yong online decrypter, so you can convert mtf file to dds file,

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
can you provide us a new map for market on ran gs? thanks @JAYDev

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hey bro, can you share your abl to work with ep7, mine doesn't work.
Thank you.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello why is mine says, it [file.abl/cant load skin object] when i equipt it in game.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
it meant you should make that abl be compatible with your client by yourself

i kinda get what u mean, do i just have to re-create the abl file with rantool? or is there something i have to do more than just recreating it? and also is it just the abl file? or do i also have to edit the aps and abf file? and if so... i also have another problem with aps file, i just cant open it. and i dont have any idea what to do if i want to make my own aps... im sorry im just new, im still exploring...

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i kinda get what u mean, do i just have to re-create the abl file with rantool? or is there something i have to do more than just recreating it? and also is it just the abl file? or do i also have to edit the aps and abf file? and if so... i also have another problem with aps file, i just cant open it. and i dont have any idea what to do if i want to make my own aps... im sorry im just new, im still exploring... ( just separating questions with italic/underline )

which client are u using & what kind abl was it??
step 1. u must have right abf & aps, check them out
step 2. u must know what kind abl ure using offcial or neo
step 3. u can use ran viewer to see rightly abl rotation and get 'em

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
which client are u using & what kind abl was it??
step 1. u must have right abf & aps, check them out
step 2. u must know what kind abl ure using offcial or neo
step 3. u can use ran viewer to see rightly abl rotation and get 'em

i am using Urban Ran Client http://forum.ragezone.com/f528/urban-gaming-client-database-source-1156134/
and i wanted to add the Police wing on this thread, i still dont know how to distinguish a official and neo file. :(

ps. i can open the abf and abl file just fine, its just the aps file that cant load.

--------------edit----------
i just found a way to open the aps file, by opening it thru a different rantool. :D gonna try it now
Q: do i have to encrypt this"police wing" files or let it be?
Q: now i just want to know if there's a way to distinguish the neo and official file.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i am using Urban Ran Client http://forum.ragezone.com/f528/urban-gaming-client-database-source-1156134/
and i wanted to add the Police wing on this thread, i still dont know how to distinguish a official and neo file. :(

ps. i can open the abf and abl file just fine, its just the aps file that cant load.

--------------edit----------
i just found a way to open the aps file, by opening it thru a different rantool. :D gonna try it now
Q: do i have to encrypt this"police wing" files or let it be?
Q: now i just want to know if there's a way to distinguish the neo and official file.

u can open aps by notepad then use rantool cps to make new aps
official abl on urbangaming

Back