Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Police Wings

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
u can open aps by notepad then use rantool cps to make new aps
official abl on urbangaming

i cant open abl file on official(load) it says [out of memory]
:(, thought it can open on neo(load)...
the error on game when i equip it doesnt show anymore though, but the wings is not showing. "i didnt encrypt/decrypt it."
this is how it looks. the only thing i edited is the aps file
JAYDev - Police Wings - RaGEZONE Forums
===

-edit-----
i tried making new abl, but i still cant open it using official.
-edit--
i tried remaking abl using a different official abl file, but it always says [out of memory] what should i do?

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i cant open abl file on official(load) it says [out of memory]
:(, thought it can open on neo(load)...
the error on game when i equip it doesnt show anymore though, but the wings is not showing. "i didnt encrypt/decrypt it."
this is how it looks. the only thing i edited is the aps file
JAYDev - Police Wings - RaGEZONE Forums
===

-edit-----
i tried making new abl, but i still cant open it using official.
-edit--
i tried remaking abl using a different official abl file, but it always says [out of memory] what should i do?

there're 2 ways
1 is u use official abl editor
2 is u use HEX

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
there're 2 ways
1 is u use official abl editor
2 is u use HEX
i manage to make it official and thank you, but i cant still somehow use it in game. it still says [ .file / cant load skin object]
... then i try to encrypt it, the error dont comeout but the wings dont show up. i just dont get it T_T, already tried to decrypt and encrypt all police files but still dont work, i just dont know how to make it work... i think its on the clients problem, i checked the item.isf it doesnt have animated wings other than griffon/angel wings. it doesnt have animated weapons too. so i think its clients fault, ill try it on other server though im still downloading it. T_T thank you btw.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i manage to make it official and thank you, but i cant still somehow use it in game. it still says [ .file / cant load skin object]
... then i try to encrypt it, the error dont comeout but the wings dont show up. i just dont get it T_T, already tried to decrypt and encrypt all police files but still dont work, i just dont know how to make it work... i think its on the clients problem, i checked the item.isf it doesnt have animated wings other than griffon/angel wings. it doesnt have animated weapons too. so i think its clients fault, ill try it on other server though im still downloading it. T_T thank you btw.

before u enc it, did u check it by ran viewer?
there were some reasons made it fail to show like skin object was not encrypted or it lost some files, need skeleton & skin

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i manage to make it official and thank you, but i cant still somehow use it in game. it still says [ .file / cant load skin object] ... then i try to encrypt it, the error dont comeout but the wings dont show up. i just dont get it T_T, already tried to decrypt and encrypt all police files but still dont work, i just dont know how to make it work... i think its on the clients problem, i checked the item.isf it doesnt have animated wings other than griffon/angel wings. it doesnt have animated weapons too. so i think its clients fault, ill try it on other server though im still downloading it. T_T thank you btw.
im using urban source too mate. you need to upgrade the cps version of your source to make it compatible with your client. same with Highrank weapon ABL and Faultless Set.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
im using urban source too mate. you need to upgrade the cps version of your source to make it compatible with your client. same with Highrank weapon ABL and Faultless Set.

this is new to me, how do i upgrade the source? is there a tutorial to it? or just a hint of what to change in source... and also how do i know what version of the cps....

Back