Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    True MemberRank
    Aug 2019 Join Date
    Head. B 1FLocation
    378Posts

Re: Police Wings

Police Wings
    Quote Originally Posted by Ewad05 View Post
    hello why is mine says, it [file.abl/cant load skin object] when i equipt it in game.
    it meant you should make that abl be compatible with your client by yourself
    Morning! Nice day for gaming ain't it! Hu ha!

MemberRank
    Jul 2020 Join Date
    44Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cus View Post
    it meant you should make that abl be compatible with your client by yourself
    i kinda get what u mean, do i just have to re-create the abl file with rantool? or is there something i have to do more than just recreating it? and also is it just the abl file? or do i also have to edit the aps and abf file? and if so... i also have another problem with aps file, i just cant open it. and i dont have any idea what to do if i want to make my own aps... im sorry im just new, im still exploring...
    Last edited by Ewad05; 07-09-20 at 06:23 PM. Reason: simplify text

True MemberRank
    Jul 2012 Join Date
    DaeguLocation
    202Posts

i kinda get what u mean, do i just have to re-create the abl file with rantool? or is there something i have to do more than just recreating it? and also is it just the abl file? or do i also have to edit the aps and abf file? and if so... i also have another problem with aps file, i just cant open it. and i dont have any idea what to do if i want to make my own aps... im sorry im just new, im still exploring... ( just separating questions with italic/underline )
    which client are u using & what kind abl was it??
    step 1. u must have right abf & aps, check them out
    step 2. u must know what kind abl ure using offcial or neo
    step 3. u can use ran viewer to see rightly abl rotation and get 'em

MemberRank
    Jul 2020 Join Date
    44Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fantom001 View Post
    which client are u using & what kind abl was it??
    step 1. u must have right abf & aps, check them out
    step 2. u must know what kind abl ure using offcial or neo
    step 3. u can use ran viewer to see rightly abl rotation and get 'em
    i am using Urban Ran Client http://forum.ragezone.com/f528/urban...ource-1156134/
    and i wanted to add the Police wing on this thread, i still dont know how to distinguish a official and neo file. :(

ps. i can open the abf and abl file just fine, its just the aps file that cant load.

--------------edit----------
    i just found a way to open the aps file, by opening it thru a different rantool. :D gonna try it now
    Q: do i have to encrypt this"police wing" files or let it be?
    Q: now i just want to know if there's a way to distinguish the neo and official file.
    Last edited by Ewad05; 07-09-20 at 06:47 PM. Reason: i just solved it,

True MemberRank
    Jul 2012 Join Date
    DaeguLocation
    202Posts

i am using Urban Ran Client http://forum.ragezone.com/f528/urban...ource-1156134/
    and i wanted to add the Police wing on this thread, i still dont know how to distinguish a official and neo file. :(

ps. i can open the abf and abl file just fine, its just the aps file that cant load.

--------------edit----------
    i just found a way to open the aps file, by opening it thru a different rantool. :D gonna try it now
    Q: do i have to encrypt this"police wing" files or let it be?
    Q: now i just want to know if there's a way to distinguish the neo and official file.
    u can open aps by notepad then use rantool cps to make new aps
    official abl on urbangaming

MemberRank
    Jul 2020 Join Date
    44Posts

u can open aps by notepad then use rantool cps to make new aps
    official abl on urbangaming
    i cant open abl file on official(load) it says [out of memory]
    :(, thought it can open on neo(load)...
    the error on game when i equip it doesnt show anymore though, but the wings is not showing. "i didnt encrypt/decrypt it."
    this is how it looks. the only thing i edited is the aps file ===
    https://ibb.co/ZmWS5Mj

-edit-----
    i tried making new abl, but i still cant open it using official.
    -edit--
    i tried remaking abl using a different official abl file, but it always says [out of memory] what should i do?
    Last edited by Ewad05; 07-09-20 at 08:32 PM.

True MemberRank
    Jul 2012 Join Date
    DaeguLocation
    202Posts

i cant open abl file on official(load) it says [out of memory]
    :(, thought it can open on neo(load)...
    the error on game when i equip it doesnt show anymore though, but the wings is not showing. "i didnt encrypt/decrypt it."
    this is how it looks. the only thing i edited is the aps file ===
    https://ibb.co/ZmWS5Mj

-edit-----
    i tried making new abl, but i still cant open it using official.
    -edit--
    i tried remaking abl using a different official abl file, but it always says [out of memory] what should i do?
    there're 2 ways
    1 is u use official abl editor
    2 is u use HEX

MemberRank
    Jul 2020 Join Date
    44Posts

there're 2 ways
    1 is u use official abl editor
    2 is u use HEX
    i manage to make it official and thank you, but i cant still somehow use it in game. it still says [ .file / cant load skin object]
    ... then i try to encrypt it, the error dont comeout but the wings dont show up. i just dont get it T_T, already tried to decrypt and encrypt all police files but still dont work, i just dont know how to make it work... i think its on the clients problem, i checked the item.isf it doesnt have animated wings other than griffon/angel wings. it doesnt have animated weapons too. so i think its clients fault, ill try it on other server though im still downloading it. T_T thank you btw.

True MemberRank
    Jul 2012 Join Date
    DaeguLocation
    202Posts

i manage to make it official and thank you, but i cant still somehow use it in game. it still says [ .file / cant load skin object]
    ... then i try to encrypt it, the error dont comeout but the wings dont show up. i just dont get it T_T, already tried to decrypt and encrypt all police files but still dont work, i just dont know how to make it work... i think its on the clients problem, i checked the item.isf it doesnt have animated wings other than griffon/angel wings. it doesnt have animated weapons too. so i think its clients fault, ill try it on other server though im still downloading it. T_T thank you btw.
    before u enc it, did u check it by ran viewer?
    there were some reasons made it fail to show like skin object was not encrypted or it lost some files, need skeleton & skin

MemberRank
    Aug 2020 Join Date
    32Posts

i manage to make it official and thank you, but i cant still somehow use it in game. it still says [ .file / cant load skin object] ... then i try to encrypt it, the error dont comeout but the wings dont show up. i just dont get it T_T, already tried to decrypt and encrypt all police files but still dont work, i just dont know how to make it work... i think its on the clients problem, i checked the item.isf it doesnt have animated wings other than griffon/angel wings. it doesnt have animated weapons too. so i think its clients fault, ill try it on other server though im still downloading it. T_T thank you btw.
    im using urban source too mate. you need to upgrade the cps version of your source to make it compatible with your client. same with Highrank weapon ABL and Faultless Set.

MemberRank
    Jul 2020 Join Date
    44Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cesstrish18 View Post
    im using urban source too mate. you need to upgrade the cps version of your source to make it compatible with your client. same with Highrank weapon ABL and Faultless Set.
    this is new to me, how do i upgrade the source? is there a tutorial to it? or just a hint of what to change in source... and also how do i know what version of the cps....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Advertisement