Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ran Gs Source Fix and Bug Report

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you try to play ran international , it can't delete character

we are using same client and source so i dont know the problem because mine working fine its hard to figure out the problem if you dont know whats the problem :?:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[ERROR] caller:ChaRebornNum source:ADODB.Recordset desc:Item cannot be found in the collection corresponding to the requested name or ordinal. error: 800a0cc1 msg:Unknown error 0x800A0CC1 how to fix this error

go to post of quirex and backread and look for database rollback fix and dont forget to add new table on charinfo named it ChaRebornNum (int)

RanGameS1 - Tables - dbo.ChaInfo - Columns:
RanGameS1 - Programmability - Stored Procedures - dbo.ChaInfoUpdateBase:
and
But still, the error pops up when logging in a character. Did i miss something??

ps. the character's info is saving but you know i just hate errors

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
RanGameS1 - Tables - dbo.ChaInfo - Columns:
RanGameS1 - Programmability - Stored Procedures - dbo.ChaInfoUpdateBase:
and
But still, the error pops up when logging in a character. Did i miss something??

ps. the character's info is saving but you know i just hate errors

can please attack ss of server error log

How did you fix your decompose?

dunno this fixed already from start btw i have problem in first when i decompose nothing happen so when i check my sever files and client files not sync also i just always look for server error logs to fix missing configs

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can please attack ss of server error log

dunno this fixed already from start btw i have problem in first when i decompose nothing happen so when i check my sever files and client files not sync also i just always look for server error logs to fix missing configs

Your using ran inter?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can you help me, registering an account on the website does not enter the database

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thank u very much i found feature without vm and ran interceptor build in ran interceptor ran gs source thank u

how to use ran interceptor? need to port forward ?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
how to use ran interceptor? need to port forward ?
no need ran interceptor only portforward your all service port and get wanip
here and Change all server config to Lan Ip and Find in AgentServer.xml this
<FIELD NAME="F600" NUMBER="0" PUBLIC_IP="112.211.XX.XX" PRIVATE_IP="192.168.1.11" PORT="7103" CREATE_INSTANCE_LAND="1" /> </CHANNEL>

change public ip into wan ip and change ur param.ini to wan ip done run your Launcher

NEED PORTFORWARDING YOU SERVICE PORT

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
no need ran interceptor only portforward your all service port and get wanip
here and Change all server config to Lan Ip and Find in AgentServer.xml this
<FIELD NAME="F600" NUMBER="0" PUBLIC_IP="112.211.XX.XX" PRIVATE_IP="192.168.1.11" PORT="7103" CREATE_INSTANCE_LAND="1" /> </CHANNEL>

change public ip into wan ip and change ur param.ini to wan ip done run your Launcher

NEED PORTFORWARDING YOU SERVICE PORT

can you give me a guide in port forwading thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you for this wonderful bug trap fixed... you're the best! I Hope soon I can debug code too so that I can also help others :D

I have a question... How about changing the casting skill animation - Anim Info (".cfg") of a class?
Like for example I want to change the Iron Will Extreme casting skill animation (".cfg") change to a_m_drm_c1_05.cfg?

this is code related or not?

try to change your client or check server log mine working properly
IOXoqDN - Ran Gs Source Fix and Bug Report - RaGEZONE Forums

decompose working fine
2u4LGkv - Ran Gs Source Fix and Bug Report - RaGEZONE Forums

How can you modify Ran Inter client? When I tried to open an Editor it says that failure to load SetItemlist.luc??

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
anyone here know how to make Ran GS Source work in one pc? like server + client = can connect in game. just asking. thanks.

yes need portforwarding your service port and change all config to lan ip and agentserver.xml find public ip change to wan ip

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
yes need portforwarding your service port and change all config to lan ip and agentserver.xml find public ip change to wan ip

here in the Philippines by default you cannot portfoward any port unless you ask your service provider for access and sign a waiver.. sad.. what i mean in my question is in LAN Network Same PC but can enter the game.. Thanks in advanced.

Back