Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ran Gs Source Fix and Bug Report

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
here in the Philippines by default you cannot portfoward any port unless you ask your service provider for access and sign a waiver.. sad.. what i mean in my question is in LAN Network Same PC but can enter the game.. Thanks in advanced.

im pldt fiber user

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
install vmware then setup ur server.. also ur friend can connect ^_^

what i mean is same pc not through vmware cause it takes a lot of space if u use vmware. :D lately i saw someone here in the forum sharing source to enable connecting server + client in same pc without vmware but i think it's not same in GS Source. :D

im pldt fiber user

did u ask the pldt to enable your internet port forwarding?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what i mean is same pc not through vmware cause it takes a lot of space if u use vmware. :D lately i saw someone here in the forum sharing source to enable connecting server + client in same pc without vmware but i think it's not same in GS Source. :D

i think thats ran interceptor go to page 40 gs source thread.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you try to play ran international , it can't delete character

Have you editted your RanLogicClient Widget somehow?

If no, then the problem is within RanInter Client, it doesn't support second password widget, so to change that you need to go to your source and find ScaleFormLua, form there expand WidgetScript and find CharSelect.lua, you need to find this:

PHP:
SetEvent( WIDGET_ID_CHARSELECT, EVENT_BUTTON_CLICK, "Ev_CharSelect_BtnDel_SecondPassOpen", "",        "charInfo.btns.btnDelete" )

and change it to this

PHP:
SetEvent( WIDGET_ID_CHARSELECT, EVENT_BUTTON_CLICK, "Event_CharSelect_btnDelete_Click", "", "charInfo.btns.btnDelete" )

Then, rebuild your RanLogicClient, and rebuild Basic.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Have you editted your RanLogicClient Widget somehow?

If no, then the problem is within RanInter Client, it doesn't support second password widget, so to change that you need to go to your source and find ScaleFormLua, form there expand WidgetScript and find CharSelect.lua, you need to find this:

PHP:
SetEvent( WIDGET_ID_CHARSELECT, EVENT_BUTTON_CLICK, "Ev_CharSelect_BtnDel_SecondPassOpen", "",        "charInfo.btns.btnDelete" )

and change it to this

PHP:
SetEvent( WIDGET_ID_CHARSELECT, EVENT_BUTTON_CLICK, "Event_CharSelect_btnDelete_Click", "", "charInfo.btns.btnDelete" )

Then, rebuild your RanLogicClient, and rebuild Basic.

Thank you

I change DB , not need pass2 can login and delete , All work

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, I notice there are many UI are not showing such as clubwar remaining time, warning message and etc.

I've gone through the source in GLGaeaClient.cpp and GLGaeaClientClubBattle.cpp and saw many m_pInterface are comment out from the system. May I know which class should I use for m_pInterface and show it (../RanUI/InnerInterface.h or ./InterfaceBase.h or any other class)?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
any help.. what website did you use to play here? how does the player will register and able to play it? thanks

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here i post what can i fix in source if want to share your fix or bug you found just post it here maybe i can help

Download Link: (You can just download and copy paste it)

Fixed Bug Log
03/13/2021
*Skilledit - next page disguise skill bugtrap

03/12/2021
*Leveledit - mob, effect and material settings bugtrap
*Skilledit- next page settings bugtrap

Note: All fixed in future will be uploaded in mega folder link that i share if you want to make a backup link we can add it here also if you have fix want to add here source related or not just tell me so we can add it here

Lets bring back the old rz days when people sharing it for free and not selling it even they get it free :/:
4k0cDh4n - Ran Gs Source Fix and Bug Report - RaGEZONE Forums

4k0cDh4n
I tried your SkillEdit source and im still getting the bugtrap when clicking the next page. The first next page button when you open the application.
gLJf1BI - Ran Gs Source Fix and Bug Report - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi , have anyone tried SpecialTool / taxi tab ? because i cant read the tsf file ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, anyone experienced about changing name in ItemEdit and SkillEdit all effects and stats are updated when patched. But then the name didnt update. Thanks!

SOLVED

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, anyone experienced about changing name in ItemEdit and SkillEdit all effects and stats are updated when patched. But then the name didnt update. Thanks!

Make sure to copy item.isf to glogic.rcc to take effect on the client.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Of course already done that bro, also both updated from sfiles and client.
Im thinking now need to be exported as XML. But I dont know how to export xml.

Make sure to copy item.isf to glogic.rcc to take effect on the client.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone has progress on CW Authentication loading window and the CW time on the right side interface?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here i post what can i fix in source if want to share your fix or bug you found just post it here maybe i can help

Download Link: (You can just download and copy paste it)

Fixed Bug Log
03/13/2021
*Skilledit - next page disguise skill bugtrap

03/12/2021
*Leveledit - mob, effect and material settings bugtrap
*Skilledit- next page settings bugtrap

Note: All fixed in future will be uploaded in mega folder link that i share if you want to make a backup link we can add it here also if you have fix want to add here source related or not just tell me so we can add it here

Lets bring back the old rz days when people sharing it for free and not selling it even they get it free :/:
4k0cDh4n - Ran Gs Source Fix and Bug Report - RaGEZONE Forums

Leveledit still bugtrap when open mob setting

Back