Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ran Gs Source Fix and Bug Report

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here i post what can i fix in source if want to share your fix or bug you found just post it here maybe i can help

Download Link: (You can just download and copy paste it)

Fixed Bug Log
03/13/2021
*Skilledit - next page disguise skill bugtrap

03/12/2021
*Leveledit - mob, effect and material settings bugtrap
*Skilledit- next page settings bugtrap

Note: All fixed in future will be uploaded in mega folder link that i share if you want to make a backup link we can add it here also if you have fix want to add here source related or not just tell me so we can add it here

Lets bring back the old rz days when people sharing it for free and not selling it even they get it free :/:
4k0cDh4n - Ran Gs Source Fix and Bug Report - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
this not about gs source
juver source about gunner summon int .. mobs damage relfect to other player even not in pk mode or same school except party member

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here i post what can i fix in source if want to share your fix or bug you found just post it here maybe i can help

Bug Report
*Leveledit -
mob, effect and material settings bugtrap (Fixed)
*Skilledit - next page settings bugtrap and next page bugtrap for transform skill (fixed)

Note: All fixed in future will be uploaded in mega folder link that i share if you want to make a backup link we can add it here also if you have fix want to add here source related or not just tell me so we can add it here

Lets bring back the old rz days when people sharing it for free and not selling it even they get it free :/:

thanks mate but how it works i always got error

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Bug Report
*Leveledit -
*Skilledit - next page settings bugtrap and next page bugtrap for transform skill (fixed)

thanks man you help newbie like me anyway can i ask where to disable shaper in character create i want only 8 class like the other server thanks for this

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Bug Report
*Leveledit -

i use gmc for editing random option of item whenever i edit the random option of item after i login item is gone on inventory dont know if this is a bug anyway thanks for this fix source

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i use gmc for editing random option item whenever i edit the option of item after i login item is gone on inventory dont know if this is a bug anyway thanks for this fix source

your gmc is not compatible to the class

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Change gmc? I use gmc on ran gs source you mean is not compatible?

Reaction score

Bug Report
*Leveledit -

thank you for this.
btw where to find loading_xxx the intro in ran international how to change?
and also i hope you can put register in login menu in game :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this not about gs source
juver source about gunner summon int .. mobs damage relfect to other player even not in pk mode or same school except party member
sorry but right now im focus at ran gs source juver and ran gs sources are different source structure

thanks mate but how it works i always got error
what error?

i use gmc for editing random option of item whenever i edit the random option of item after i login item is gone on inventory dont know if this is a bug anyway thanks for this fix source
make sure your client and server are sync this mostly happen when have different item list in your server files and client also check the database log when u login in game im sure it will show you an error

btw where to find loading_xxx the intro in ran international how to change?
ran inter intro is located at data/video

and also i hope you can put register in login menu in game :)
about features update not focusing on that my main priority now is bugs

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
sorry but right now im focus at ran gs source juver and ran gs sources are different source structure

what error?

make sure your client and server are sync this mostly happen when have different item list in your server files and client also check the database log when u login in game im sure it will show you an error

i saw the error bro thanks for reply my build is click in debug thats why too many erorrs now im building it

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

what error?

thanks man

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can you help me where to disable shaper class in character create ?
you can disable it at source but its possible to disable it in lua files maybe i dont know cuz i dont explore the client side yet but the thing im sure is u can disable it from source

Back