Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ran Gs Source Fix and Bug Report

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Working now <3 Thank you very much

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm having these errors but the server's running just fine, tho we want to get rid of these:

SessionServer:
[ERROR] Class class db::LogServerState Time 2871

CacheServer1:
[ERROR] PointShopUpdateDate RecordSet is Empty.
[ERROR] ADO:There's no data. RecordSet is Empty.
[ERROR] Class class db::ClubLogDelete Time 1108
[ERROR] Class class db::CharacterBasicInfoAgentAll Time 1482

CacheServer2:

FieldServer:
[ERROR] Class class CLoadFieldVictoriousCountryAction Time 1404
[ERROR] caller:ChaRebornNum source:ADODB.Recordset desc:Item cannot be found in the collection corresponding to the requested name or ordinal. error: 800a0cc1 msg:Unknown error 0x800A0CC1
[ERROR] RAN MOBILE option is closed.(MsgGmRanMobileCommandRequest)
[ERROR] Class class db::CharacterSave Time 858

AgentServer:
[ERROR] 'Matching_Content_Type' Global Value's Type is Invalid.
[ERROR] Class class db::DbAction_CompetitionSeasonUpdate Time 1310
[ERROR] ChatManager::Initialize() failure. Script MUST be loaded to run this feature.
[ERROR] caller:dbo.sp_MatchingJoinCountLoad source:Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server desc:Could not find stored procedure 'dbo.sp_MatchingJoinCountLoad'. error: 80040e14 msg:IDispatch error #3092
[ERROR] DbAction(CMatchingJoinCountLoadAction) failed to call CMatchingJoinCountLoadAction().
[ERROR] ADO:There's no data. RecordSet(TexasHoldemChipMapSelect) is Empty.
[ERROR] AttendanceMaintenance(): The maintenance was already done today. It can be done once per a day.
[ERROR] Class class CAttendanceMaintenance Time 2371
[ERROR] Class class CAgentGsUserCheck Time 4555
[ERROR] Class class db::CharacterInfoAndJoinAgent Time 515

-Is there anyone who can fix these? I suspect some of the errors are from the sql database but i don't actually know what to do.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what client do u use ?

download lastest ran international client -> open the launcher -> wait to complete the patch -> then you can start editing / customizing the client

I'm having these errors but the server's running just fine, tho we want to get rid of these:

SessionServer:
[ERROR] Class class db::LogServerState Time 2871

CacheServer1:
[ERROR] Class class db::ClubLogDelete Time 1108
[ERROR] Class class db::CharacterBasicInfoAgentAll Time 1482

CacheServer2:

FieldServer:
[ERROR] Class class CLoadFieldVictoriousCountryAction Time 1404
[ERROR] caller:ChaRebornNum source:ADODB.Recordset desc:Item cannot be found in the collection corresponding to the requested name or ordinal. error: 800a0cc1 msg:Unknown error 0x800A0CC1
[ERROR] RAN MOBILE option is closed.(MsgGmRanMobileCommandRequest)
[ERROR] Class class db::CharacterSave Time 858

AgentServer:
[ERROR] 'Matching_Content_Type' Global Value's Type is Invalid.
[ERROR] Class class db::DbAction_CompetitionSeasonUpdate Time 1310
[ERROR] ChatManager::Initialize() failure. Script MUST be loaded to run this feature.
[ERROR] caller:dbo.sp_MatchingJoinCountLoad source:Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server desc:Could not find stored procedure 'dbo.sp_MatchingJoinCountLoad'. error: 80040e14 msg:IDispatch error #3092
[ERROR] DbAction(CMatchingJoinCountLoadAction) failed to call CMatchingJoinCountLoadAction().
[ERROR] ADO:There's no data. RecordSet(TexasHoldemChipMapSelect) is Empty.
[ERROR] AttendanceMaintenance(): The maintenance was already done today. It can be done once per a day.
[ERROR] Class class CAttendanceMaintenance Time 2371
[ERROR] Class class CAgentGsUserCheck Time 4555
[ERROR] Class class db::CharacterInfoAndJoinAgent Time 515

-Is there anyone who can fix these? I suspect some of the errors are from the sql database but i don't actually know what to do.

just an ini and lua and npc files you fixed that all btw you can use the ran gs share client u just need to clean and remove extracted files also edit some config u just need time :rolleyes:

if u have no time or lazy to clean up the client just download the latest ran international client -> open the launcher wait till finish to patch btw if you want to make it like latest ran gs client you should edit lev files npc and adjust some configs

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
download lastest ran international client -> open the launcher -> wait to complete the patch -> then you can start editing / customizing the client

just an ini and lua and npc files you fixed that all btw you can use the ran gs share client u just need to clean and remove extracted files also edit some config u just need time :rolleyes:

if u have no time or lazy to clean up the client just download the latest ran international client -> open the launcher wait till finish to patch btw if you want to make it like latest ran gs client you should edit lev files npc and adjust some configs

Still got error when you put the tranform and click it when you click the transform button like in my screenshot

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Ok will try, but what config do you mean? if it's on the source then i'll just forget about it lol (i'm no dev).

Downloading ran international would be my last resort

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
4k0cDh4n - Ran Gs Source Fix and Bug Report - RaGEZONE Forums

Thank you

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok will try, but what config do you mean? if it's on the source then i'll just forget about it lol (i'm no dev).

Downloading ran international would be my last resort
i guaranty that is client problem cuz i tested it :rolleyes: actually its not client problem its config files

Still got error when you put the tranform and click it when you click the transform button like in my screenshot
thanks for the info im gonna look at that

Thank you

your welcome im happy that i can help

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
after click the decompose button, then i click to items, then client auto close

btw:
im using this client

from here

decompose it's not compatible with shared gs source . need gfx version up to 4.5

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
[ERROR] caller:ChaRebornNum source:ADODB.Recordset desc:Item cannot be found in the collection corresponding to the requested name or ordinal. error: 800a0cc1 msg:Unknown error 0x800A0CC1 how to fix this error

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[ERROR] caller:ChaRebornNum source:ADODB.Recordset desc:Item cannot be found in the collection corresponding to the requested name or ordinal. error: 800a0cc1 msg:Unknown error 0x800A0CC1 how to fix this error

go to post of quirex and backread and look for database rollback fix and dont forget to add new table on charinfo named it ChaRebornNum (int)

Can share your client??

download ran international client then open the launcher and wait until patch finish

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
there is a bug in skilledit.. when adding transform.cps in spcial ability when you press it ok you will get bugtrap

Back