Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ran GS Webpanel

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Feel Free to use,,i don how to use it,i got free,,no one want teach me how to use it,,
better i share it

Quit From Dev Thing.....:eek:tt1::thumbup1:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Feel Free to use,,i don how to use it,i got free,,no one want teach me how to use it,,
better i share it

Quit From Dev Thing.....:eek:tt1::thumbup1:

I hope someone shared little tutorial on how manage / setup this webpanel :):

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This is same in Saint Panel?
ieszafri99 - Ran GS Webpanel - RaGEZONE Forums

ieszafri99 - Ran GS Webpanel - RaGEZONE Forums

This is same Saint Ran Panel

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
You can create your own database from scratch and from other database like GlacierPanel. You should look for directory. "application/models/" Internal_model.php and llllllllz_model.php. You will see all queries and start to create necessary table. Goodluck.

To run this you should have php 5.6.x and sqlsrv driver.
Setup your database application/config/database.php
Setup your basedir/webhost url application/config/config.php

Reaction score
This panel is made using codeigniter framework, you need to run "composer install" first before you can use it fully.
As @dheluxe said, you can recreate the database needed by this panel by checking the "Model" of this panel, there you can see the database, tables and columns used.
Aizen5254 yes, it's the panel of saint-ran

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This panel is made using codeigniter framework, you need to run "composer install" first before you can use it fully.
As @dheluxe said, you can recreate the database needed by this panel by checking the "Model" of this panel, there you can see the database, tables and columns used.
Aizen5254 yes, it's the panel of saint-ran

thanks for the guide btw do you know sir how to run this in hosting site .?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
someone gave me link of this release. ngl this is incomplete but you can use glenox database shared last year, so this is the tutorial from me about this panel :
- you need IIS up to 7-10
IIS (internet information service) from windows.
- download ASP net and NET CORE, and framework servicepack 1
- restart your computer
- enable the features/roles ASP NET, http activation, auth url, and cgi.
- setup your php version on IIS manager. i use 7.2
- you need to download extension for php driver. 7.2 and 7,3, activate them in php.ini . if your php doesn't have php.ini , rename php-developer to php.ini
- create handler cgi & php, this very important without creating this u can't get tho php files.
- test your default site work or not.
- goodluck.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
@EmpireZ the only incomplete on this share is the database? If yes, anyone can create a their own panel db by reading the models.

Reaction score
Good luck using this version of panel, this panel have a lot of vulnerabilities, even if you have a database of this panel still vulnerable.

I advised before you use this clean & fix the code of this panel. :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
here database i manage to restructure. just need fix the ranking for rangames1. (chapkwin, chapkloss). I'm facing issue with html simple dom unable to parse. still figuring it out.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back