Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RAN World GS Client Emulator for Offline Gaming

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
When creating a character, the GM character goes well. Now, even if i create a character, it does not become Gm.Please tell me why?

If i delete the game and unzip it again, the character information is not initialized. Please tell me how

The most important problem is that i don't become a GM when creating a character. Please tell us a solution.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
When creating a character, the GM character goes well. Now, even if i create a character, it does not become Gm.Please tell me why?

If i delete the game and unzip it again, the character information is not initialized. Please tell me how

The most important problem is that i don't become a GM when creating a character. Please tell us a solution.
back read someone posting a video guide using emulator

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can anyone share workable for Ran GS files database *.bak files (RanGame1, RanLog, RanShop, RanUser & etc).
Thank you for appreciate your reply.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
emulator hexedit change name character

Hello, what file should i edit to change the name and level of the character? I tried to edit/change the file "00.char" using the editor you post, nothing happens. TIA

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, what file should i edit to change the name and level of the character? I tried to edit/change the file "00.char" using the editor you post, nothing happens. TIA

to edit level of character : make sure if you edit charset bring back to the glogic.rcc to make it work

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
on glogic folder find maplist.lua open it using notepad :)

Thank you!! Can you also point me out where i can find/edit this lists?

Is it possible to edit their names too?

Sorry for the dumb questions, im just a newbie and really just loved this game before it shutdown so wanna play around with it.

edit: nevermind, i learned it! :D thank you very much!

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Here you can test the test serverALL Accounts are GM(s) client : : 1234 how to runmake new shortcut for RanOnlineGS.exe right click shortcut , properties then add after the designation sample D:\Installers\RanonlineGSFULL\RanOnlineGS.exe to D:\Installers\RanonlineGSFULL\RanOnlineGS.exe app_run save it use the shortcut to run the game or 2nd option create a .bat file open notepad paste this @Echo off RanOnlineGS.exe app_run exit save as start.bat or any name with .bat extension
can someone give me the new link for ramispo client? cause when i login i got error "server/client mismatch please update to latest patch" maybe somebody can help me to fix it or give me new client?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
winzerz68 - RAN World GS Client Emulator for Offline Gaming - RaGEZONE Forums
winzerz68 - RAN World GS Client Emulator for Offline Gaming - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I dont see Emulator.exe in Quirpex Ran Gs . where to get it Im searching for it accross all forum

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
@TS this client compatible to ran gs source? cause everytime i used my emulator from the compiled source errors come up, like unknown data version.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I downloaded the Client but the username/password is invalid/incorrect. Can you give me the GM account? so I can play it offline. I really want to play this after the server was shut down. I tried test1, test45 with password 1234 but still no luck.

Back