Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[ Re - Share ] GMC EP9 Source Code TRANSLATED FROM THAI TO ENGLISH ( SEMI-COMPLETE)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

MAKE UR OWN CONFIG USING NOTEPAD OR ELSE THE PROGRAM WILL NOT READ IT IF U USE THE AUTO CONFIG CREATOR.
Code:
[Settings]
Server=192.168.1.30,1433
User=sa
Pwd=123456
db1=RanUser
db2=RanGame1
db3=RanShop
db4=RanLog
svname=Ran Online
ReLevel=0

RanUser is the db1 always because it's the way the program set it if u change it in the config it will not work correctly.. hope i could help someone.
THIS GMC IS NON-MD5 IF U WANT TO SUPPORT MD5 THEN MODIFY THE CODE :)
UPDATE

fe0fEDR - [ Re - Share ] GMC EP9 Source Code  TRANSLATED FROM THAI TO ENGLISH ( SEMI-COMPLETE) - RaGEZONE Forums

yxGHFB9 - [ Re - Share ] GMC EP9 Source Code  TRANSLATED FROM THAI TO ENGLISH ( SEMI-COMPLETE) - RaGEZONE Forums

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
7fH2ysO - [ Re - Share ] GMC EP9 Source Code  TRANSLATED FROM THAI TO ENGLISH ( SEMI-COMPLETE) - RaGEZONE Forums

CCTAzUc - [ Re - Share ] GMC EP9 Source Code  TRANSLATED FROM THAI TO ENGLISH ( SEMI-COMPLETE) - RaGEZONE Forums

gTVCYsL - [ Re - Share ] GMC EP9 Source Code  TRANSLATED FROM THAI TO ENGLISH ( SEMI-COMPLETE) - RaGEZONE Forums

xneSKcx - [ Re - Share ] GMC EP9 Source Code  TRANSLATED FROM THAI TO ENGLISH ( SEMI-COMPLETE) - RaGEZONE Forums

GcpCds2 - [ Re - Share ] GMC EP9 Source Code  TRANSLATED FROM THAI TO ENGLISH ( SEMI-COMPLETE) - RaGEZONE Forums

9lCpDgS - [ Re - Share ] GMC EP9 Source Code  TRANSLATED FROM THAI TO ENGLISH ( SEMI-COMPLETE) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hmm i think it's easy to add since its on Send to Bank..

I think this source has no SendItem to Bank via ItemShop ItemList.

like send to UserNum/Name & Send to All Accounts.

kNaMlyx - [ Re - Share ] GMC EP9 Source Code  TRANSLATED FROM THAI TO ENGLISH ( SEMI-COMPLETE) - RaGEZONE Forums

It's already in there and working fine.

Hmm maybe it's not working but the inventory is working fine so no need for itembank :D hehehe and also most of the ran now use ItemMall in Game so no need to send via bank just send points to players <3

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hmm maybe I think it still needs features like this to send via bank! Especially if you auto send free items to all players who most now have this method of appealing to all players. Like free Rosary items and Etc..

Reaction score
it need the function that Admin can Send Items to Bank, Admin is using this for giving Rewards specially compensation. :) hopefully somebody can add or fix this. thanks :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
it need the function that Admin can Send Items to Bank, Admin is using this for giving Rewards specially compensation. :) hopefully somebody can add or fix this. thanks :)

I'll try to modify it to make it work in latest version and old version

Could anyone try the Item Send to Bank Function test it if it's working or not ? thanks in advance to your feedback

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks for sharing ive been looking for this for a long time ago.

Back