Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Re-Share School War Source..

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
EARLY CHRISTMAS FOR ALL DEVELOPER IN THIS SECTION SCHOOL WAR

View attachment period.rar

Note: do not ask me in error I JUST SHARE IT

Credit:
Jow

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Divine Celestial
Reaction score
you can use i bugz client but you need to fix comment.ini

i have a problem too in comment.ini i dont know what client can compatible in that source that why i share it to know what client compatible on this source

Reaction score
Once the source is released, it can be compatible to any clients. You just need to crop out the school wars line of codes at the released one and paste it on your source -- given that you're developing your own source code now.

By the way, this is indeed a school wars source code, but not the official's tyranny. It's originally a Club Death Match source code converted in to School Wars, just in case someone will ask a thing about how the system works.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I think you can use winmerge to make it compatible to your client. (just referring to what Mr. Seifer has said, so I'm not sure about this :lol:)

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
compatible client is phoran

are you already test it sir?? because i try alot of ibugz client in this client but not working...

Once the source is released, it can be compatible to any clients. You just need to crop out the school wars line of codes at the released one and paste it on your source -- given that you're developing your own source code now.

By the way, this is indeed a school wars source code, but not the official's tyranny. It's originally a Club Death Match source code converted in to School Wars, just in case someone will ask a thing about how the system works.

this is not official school war sir jow make a look a like school war.. i dont test it i share it to find a compatible client, if i find i will update it and make a like for other developer here..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@grahamtar0z
can i request if your test is success can you shared the _bin? hehhe i can't fixed the error from this source :'( dxsfad.h not exist and 5 other errors :( thank you

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Dead link sir, can re-upload it on MEGA or 4shared?
[h=3]Dangerous File Blocked[/h]The file you attempted to download was determined to be dangerous. For your protection, MediaFire does not enable distribution of dangerous files.
Still have questions, or think we've made a mistake? Please for further assistance.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
_bin.rar file for those who can't build the source

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
EARLY CHRISTMAS FOR ALL DEVELOPER IN THIS SECTION SCHOOL WAR

Note: do not ask me in error I JUST SHARE IT

Credit:
Jow

Thank you for sharing !

can you share also the guid5.ini or the SW .ini file for glogiceserver ?

thank you sir ..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you for sharing !

can you share also the guid5.ini or the SW .ini file for glogiceserver ?

thank you sir ..

here:

Credit: GSD

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Just to be specific..
this is a full source and that means all features from this source can be merged to your source and this
has some interface updates
good luck on merging!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Question Please!

how to enable school war on your client? i want guide ! sorry for noob question

if you successfully merge the school war codes on your source code then you need the data GUI, Textures GUI and .INI file also put on Default.Charclass

Back